Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny T @ hom Saturday aug 9th

Sorry Dick head but my only gripe with you is that you bashed Hom in the beginning of the summer for being "Too Small" and "A Box" but all of a sudden you loose your night @ CPI and you start promoting Saturdays @ Hom and all of a sudden it's the hottest place on earth! But it was a shithole to you 2 months ago right?

People don't forget what is said and people know about it pal! Obviously you forgot that the club game in the hamptons is tight knit, and everyone knows everyone. One week you may be at one club the next week you may be working for another. It's not smart to burn bridges, past present or future.

All you are is a sub promoter big deal, I could hand out fliers too, and put a guest list together big fuckin deal.

Use your head and watch your mouth. Take my advice because if you don't you may not hand out another flier in the Hamptons again! Im not trying to start shit with you in the least, but use some common sense.

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE SAY I AM ONLY A SUB...AND LIKE REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM ...I DID'NT BURN BRIDGES I JUS DO MY JOB...I NEVER COMMENTED ONCE ABOUT YOU..AND ALL YOU DO IS BURN ME...I CURRENTLY RUN ONE OF THE BIGGEST DISTRO COMPNAYS IN NYC WIT MY PARTNER GERSON...SO U NEED TO REALIZE WHO I AM...I AM NOT COCKY AND I AM NOT GONNA TALK SHIT BUT WHEN U CALL ME A SUB IS WHEN I GET MAD...BECAUSE I AM NO SUB..I WORK WIT JOEY AND ARTIE..AND I PERSONALLY WORK FOR TIM...WE ARE THEIR DISTRO GUYS..IF U WANNA HATE...THEN HATE..BUT ALL I DO IS PROMOTE THE PARTY I AM WORKING FOR...WE DONT JUS PROMOTE THE HAMPTONS..WE DO THE CITY TO..

CENTRO-FLY,LOT61,CENTRAL, SOUND FACTORY ,CREAM ,ARENA, SESSA,DISCOTHQUE,CHINA CLUB..WE DO ALL THESE PARTIES...WE ARE NOT SUBS...WE ARE THE GUYS WHO GET YOU TO GO AND GET SUBS...:direct::mad3:

SO JUST DROP IT NOW..AND STOP THE SHI@#@@t TALKING....

Originally posted by *********

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE SAY I AM ONLY A SUB...AND LIKE REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM ...I DID'NT BURN BRIDGES I JUS DO MY JOB...I NEVER COMMENTED ONCE ABOUT YOU..AND ALL YOU DO IS BURN ME...I CURRENTLY RUN ONE OF THE BIGGEST DISTRO COMPNAYS IN NYC WIT MY PARTNER GERSON...SO U NEED TO REALIZE WHO I AM...I AM NOT COCKY AND I AM NOT GONNA TALK SHIT BUT WHEN U CALL ME A SUB IS WHEN I GET MAD...BECAUSE I AM NO SUB..I WORK WIT JOEY AND ARTIE..AND I PERSONALLY WORK FOR TIM...WE ARE THEIR DISTRO GUYS..IF U WANNA HATE...THEN HATE..BUT ALL I DO IS PROMOTE THE PARTY I AM WORKING FOR...WE DONT JUS PROMOTE THE HAMPTONS..WE DO THE CITY TO..

CENTRO-FLY,LOT61,CENTRAL, SOUND FACTORY ,CREAM ,ARENA, SESSA,DISCOTHQUE,CHINA CLUB..WE DO ALL THESE PARTIES...WE ARE NOT SUBS...WE ARE THE GUYS WHO GET YOU TO GO AND GET SUBS...:direct::mad3:

SO JUST DROP IT NOW..AND STOP THE SHI@#@@t TALKING....

Caps_Lock.jpg

Matt,

I totally hear what you're saying, and I understand where you are coming from...

In Cuban2deaf's defense...He's @ The club early...He's @ Neptunes promoting all day Saturday...He show's face, and that counts for something. HE DOES HIS JOB, and he is a nice guy.

He may have been singing a different tune, when they were doing CPI's, but that was his JOB, what could he do?

So don't sweat it, the summer is almost over anyway, no need for drama...