Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D'Jais Saturday

Originally posted by adriennektu

yes they were i think i knocked somone off stage wtih mine dancing with it on my shoulders. oh well, what happened to them, they all disappeared???!!!

IDK, I was in the booth and people were trying to put them in there, than they were just gone, I guess people were getting a little too crazy with them. :) if you were really fucked up those things were probally scary as hell.

Originally posted by armanifella

IDK, I was in the booth and people were trying to put them in there, than they were just gone, I guess people were getting a little too crazy with them. :) if you were really fucked up those things were probally scary as hell.

Those things were scary....they were bigger than half the meat heads in there.....I really thought I was going to get knocked off the stage with them. Toro dancing with them was hilarious....I wanted a wife beater again tho :(

Originally posted by adriennektu

Those things were scary....they were bigger than half the meat heads in there.....I really thought I was going to get knocked off the stage with them. Toro dancing with them was hilarious....I wanted a wife beater again tho :(

Toro is the best, he gets the crowd all amped, and does funny stuff when he is on stage. I keep missing all the shirt give aways too. I better get one this weekend I will be there saturday and sunday. :) more smilies this weekend.

Originally posted by armanifella

Toro is the best, he gets the crowd all amped, and does funny stuff when he is on stage. I keep missing all the shirt give aways too. I better get one this weekend I will be there saturday and sunday. :) more smilies this weekend.

I will def. be there Sunday...its the birthday party for my partner in crime....RIDDLER is turning 21 again :)

Originally posted by carguy19

everyone can blast me for my opinion but I'd rather listen to Joe over anyone else, jersey, NY, anywhere. He just plays what I love ot hear every friggin time!!!

joe is great but there is so much out there to listen to i love alot of djs joe is one