Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais Jason ojeda review!

such an awesome nite ojeda showed up alil late but he deff made up for his lateness,incredible set straight energy reminded me of the old cheetah thursdays....my love is ur love came on i almost lost it lol ...track after track very impressed by music selection...not a dull moment thru out the whole set,overall great nite,thank u too bon solid and mikey for hookin it up tonite greatly appreciated as alwayss...i no this is not much of a review but im not all here right now sooo this is just gonna have to doo lol until next weekend when it all goes down again !

> > SaL kLuTcH

Sunday was def. a great time as usual, never doubt church at Djais.....yes the surmon by father ojeda started a little late but the shots from Tony and Klutch kept me entertained! :) It's Monday and I feel like death run over twice....I think I need a Bon Salad

o yes once again ojeda killed djais what a night man . he brought me back a little for a while brought back many memories

good seeing evryone riddler, rydell, vicious, mike ski , mike g, adrienne , sall klutch anytime kid for u man its no prob sal just get me on the nextel anytime see u all next sunday

Originally posted by djklutch

such an awesome nite ojeda showed up alil late but he deff made up for his lateness,incredible set straight energy reminded me of the old cheetah thursdays....my love is ur love came on i almost lost it lol ...track after track very impressed by music selection...not a dull moment thru out the whole set,overall great nite,thank u too bon solid and mikey for hookin it up tonite greatly appreciated as alwayss...i no this is not much of a review but im not all here right now sooo this is just gonna have to doo lol until next weekend when it all goes down again !

> > SaL kLuTcH

hey sal anytime kid

alittle wrecked ha just a little lol:D

Damn seems like i missed out on a good night, unfortunately Saturday @ Djais Killed me, plus afterhours at mikey's house.

This sunday i will makeup for it.

Velez will be there to be Blessed:roll: :spin2:

Mikey get ready nigga, our weekend starts thursday

wednesday for me ....! :beer:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by adriennektu

Sunday was def. a great time as usual, never doubt church at Djais.....yes the surmon by father ojeda started a little late but the shots from Tony and Klutch kept me entertained! :) It's Monday and I feel like death run over twice....I think I need a Bon Salad

lol bon salad...........yummy I tell ya!

This weekend all weekend was nutty.....Church was off the hook..........who is ready for the Vicious sermon and the ridddlers baptism this week......lol

good seeing everyone this weekend is gonna be even more bananas...................klutch good seeing you also good hanging with the rydell guy,the riddler guy, adrienne girl ,noots and that guy named vicious aka the mexican plusthe chief.........mikey how u feelin kidddddd you ready.....

I Am Ready to Roccckkkkkkkkkk!:blown:

prime stop sliding across the bar..... your safe!

kirk lopez stop putting pizza in strangers trunks!

Tommy D stop hanging from the sprinklers

Originally posted by bonsolidd

This weekend all weekend was nutty.....Church was off the hook..........who is ready for the Vicious sermon and the ridddlers baptism this week......lol

good seeing everyone this weekend is gonna be even more bananas...................klutch good seeing you also good hanging with the rydell guy,the riddler guy, adrienne girl ,noots and that guy named vicious aka the mexican plusthe chief.........mikey how u feelin kidddddd you ready.....

oh yeah bon i am ready kid cant wait

dam man u were going nuts at the end i never saw u like that tommy on the bar prime to then tommy falling down off the bar what a wacky nite

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Bon Salads are very good, can we please start making them at the snack bar? They are a quick fix to all your drunken needs. Church is always good....but right after I go straight to hell b/c of all you boys....

Noots, will you and Rich please stop with all these random food stories I am hearing....what is this about letting him behind the snack bar??? And Rich I think I have turned you into an alcoholic....liver my ass....:)

HAHA, and good job getting Rydell wasted....:) Chief needed to get out of time out, sitting on the chair by the dj booth....you boys all make my nights @ Djais so interesting!!!!!!