Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lara croft: tomb raider-the cradle of life

sassa

so i went to see this movie tonight.....i wish i kept my $9.50... the movie was ok, but better to have waited till it came out at blockbuster... liked the fighting scenes and the whole vibe...angelina is pure sex walking......what a beautiful woman, blows these britney/christina bitches away..... but the plot was kind of weak.....oh well. i guess when you have a movie that's based on a computer game, it's inevitable...if you want to watch mindless entertainment for an hour and a half, check it out :aright:

Originally posted by rdancer

This wasn't even worth the CD I burned it on , useless piece of plastic now.

where do you download your movies from (the quality, not the junk)?? I've been using Direct Connect, but thats it...

Originally posted by iamme

where do you download your movies from (the quality, not the junk)?? I've been using Direct Connect, but thats it...

use newsgroups, it where everyone originally gets their stuff. direct connect is alright but its 1. too slow, 2. you have to upload. if your isp doesn't mind you uploading all day that's fine but mine does. with newsgroups you can reach up to 900kb/sec

alt.binaries.svcd is where i get my movies

Originally posted by magilicuti

use newsgroups, it where everyone originally gets their stuff. direct connect is alright but its 1. too slow, 2. you have to upload. if your isp doesn't mind you uploading all day that's fine but mine does. with newsgroups you can reach up to 900kb/sec

alt.binaries.svcd is where i get my movies

good stuff I didnt know I could do that, I usually get it off IRC chat and FTP sites.