Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Beach Party

George - Is there going to be a pool in Merge or is that a rumor? If so I am bringing my Sponge Bob Square pants air mattress and sitting my fat ass in the pool with a bootle of goose and my speedos - Cant wait its going to be a good time. May leave the speedos home but I will be in proper attire.:D

Originally posted by nootsy

George - Is there going to be a pool in Merge or is that a rumor? If so I am bringing my Sponge Bob Square pants air mattress and sitting my fat ass in the pool with a bootle of goose and my speedos - Cant wait its going to be a good time. May leave the speedos home but I will be in proper attire.:D

SPEEDOS easy there dont scare away the customers

maria thanks for the pre-party hospitality!!!!!!!!, sorry if don and i scared MTV away from the house.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good time at merge....................good to see the crew out for pre-temps.........

mysty...............digga is not the most photogenic person!!!!!, pictures seem to catch the mangeled side of digga!!!!!!!!!!, NOT ALWAYS TOO HOT!!!!!!!!.....................HOWL AT ME SUGA!!!!!!!!

Wow!

What a night. Thanks for coming everyone. Glad to see so many HOTTIES in bathing suits, and, cant believe how many people actually went in the pool:eek: Glad you guys enjoyed it, definitly one of our best parties ever. Thanks guys!

Originally posted by toyking420

And lets not forget the crazy one doing the belly flops!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm Who could that have been???????????

Now that was crazy - Belly flop into 3 ft of water from 5ft in the air. :eek:

Petey, George, Jay and the rest of the MERGE crew... Unbelievable job transforming Merge into a Beach. From the little pools to the lifeguard stands to the umbrellas all over the place. You guys really go 110% with the themes. I walked into Nootsy laying face first onto an inflatable crocodile (I think). :laugh:

Muzik was on point as usual. Richie is the king of effects and playing 4 tracks at once lol. I keep missing the Woo - Afrika track, not sure if he played it though.

Good to see everyone.. BTW George I think I found my new shot. What was the name of it? Went down like sandpaper :D

Originally posted by danfury

Petey, George, Jay and the rest of the MERGE crew... Unbelievable job transforming Merge into a Beach. From the little pools to the lifeguard stands to the umbrellas all over the place. You guys really go 110% with the themes. I walked into Nootsy laying face first onto an inflatable crocodile (I think). :laugh:

It was a turtle