Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djais roll call for sat and sunday

sat benny benassssssssi - satisfaction plus doodles bday and dj roveen allways a good nite and good music by roveen

sunday - best nite at the shore for sure and djais has it

johnny vicious plus the riddlers bday 21 all over again lol

lets get it going whos in

kettlle one anyone:D

SICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkk

Originally posted by danfury

SICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkkSICKkkkk

yes mr fury where have u been i havent seen you

Originally posted by mikeynine999

yes mr fury where have u been i havent seen you

I'll be there this weekend kid. I got to Belmar too late on Saturday night, and Sunday I did surf.

Shots of Kettle and Kettle on Rydell this Sunday! :shaky:

Guest bonsolidd

okay okay

benny benassi and roveen on saturday....plus after hours at my house this saturday.........(Halloween theme)

Then Sunday Riddlers Riddled Bday w/ Johnny Vicious and Amuka!!! where does that leave me on monday.....hmmmm BORGATA!! LOL

Roveen BRING YOUR OWN FIRE EXTINGUISHER!

and dont fuck with Benassi by throwing on your fuck me remix......

This weekend be scared!:blown:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

okay okay

benny benassi and roveen on saturday....plus after hours at my house this saturday.........(Halloween theme)

Then Sunday Riddlers Riddled Bday w/ Johnny Vicious and Amuka!!! where does that leave me on monday.....hmmmm BORGATA!! LOL

well im going to need someone to wheel me around in a wheel barrel because im not going to be able to walk :hat:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djmattreid

well im going to need someone to wheel me around in a wheel barrel because im not going to be able to walk :hat:

I'll attach an oxygen tank :laugh:

but get someone else to wheel you around try that tommy d guy!

Originally posted by bonsolidd

okay okay

fuck me remix lol

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by roveen

yo... thats a great idea!!!! Dont let me get riddled or i will drop my fuck me mix of satis while they are performing :laugh:

lol do I have to baby sit? BASTARD!:hat: