Clubplanet Nightlife Community

at koky's request here's my pic

Guest brwneydtrouble

A pretty package does not make whats inside any better......

Why should what she looks like make a difference in what comes out of her mouth?? A friend of mine has a beautiful girlfriend, but the minute she opened her mouth, it was like the worst elements of Hialeah, Opa Locka, Carol City and other such places had taken possession of her......it was such a turnoff.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Why should what she looks like make a difference in what comes out of her mouth?? A friend of mine has a beautiful girlfriend, but the minute she opened her mouth, it was like the worst elements of Hialeah, Opa Locka, Carol City and other such places had taken possession of her......it was such a turnoff.

IT'S CALLED A TROPHY WIFE OR A TROPHY GIRLFRIEND..

it's every mans dream......

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by saleen351

IT'S CALLED A TROPHY WIFE OR A TROPHY GIRLFRIEND..

it's every mans dream......

I'd like to see how long that lasts. The only men that I know of that really want a trophy wife are the following:

1. Men that can't seem to think with the head on their shoulders.

2. Men that are so insecure about their inadequacies that they feel the need to have a "trophy wife" in order to be accepted or gain the approval of their peers.

3. Men that have no real interest in true marriage, as in the vows that you take at the altar just want to make their family happy and look good at the country club and christmas party while they screw their secretary.

4. Gay men that need a front.

So Saleen, which one of the four are you?

Originally posted by djss

whoa!...sorry

i didn't intend to upset you...i admit i had my head in my ass for writing that.

i should have just said i thought you were pretty and left it at that.

again i appologize...

SS

man fuck that!! dont apologize, you saw how she responded to you?? i mean, yeah she's cute, nice body, nice hair, nicely dressed, cute lips, etc...

but she still has an attitude problem :finger2:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Very true Jackie .! :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by andrewthomas

sorry pal ur the one with no chance

now go pay attention to ur wife she needs it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tongue:

Man AT, you REALLY gotta do something about that gerbil of yours, its gotta come out one of these days!!

yeah shes cute and I can care less what she says and can careless if shes voted off or not,besides shes not the only that says something that upsets someone on this board. Actually everyone talks crap,some more than others.She just said or posted a review about her night out and well thats what this message board is about, thats why I dont take nothing seriously here, except that I did really meet some really awesome peeps.

Welcome beautifulchick..................

She's very pretty, but first few posts and negativity is pouring out. Beutifulgrl...take an example from Lilliz, she came on this board with nothing but positivity and has been welcomed with open arms. My advice to you, don't burn your bridges, you never know when you might need 'em...

by the way...Koky asked for the pic, why hasn't he responded...I'm gonna give him a heads up on this one! LOL!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

She's very pretty, but first few posts and negativity is pouring out. Beutifulgrl...take an example from Lilliz, she came on this board with nothing but positivity and has been welcomed with open arms. My advice to you, don't burn your bridges, you never know when you might need 'em...

by the way...Koky asked for the pic, why hasn't he responded...I'm gonna give him a heads up on this one! LOL!!!!:laugh:

no need chekee :D my HEAD is up !!:eek::D