Clubplanet Nightlife Community

at koky's request here's my pic

Originally posted by livin42nite

She is cute, chekee but once a thread gets jacked its never the same again. Anyways btfgirl if u don't like space or oscar g's music which clubs and djs do u like in miami?

Beware if you say cedric gervais or ivano bellini on this board you will get :blown:

Yes but isn't it fun? As for Bellini and Gervais, sometimes I like their music...I like everything!:D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by themrs

Can you imagine that?? Me, SMACKING you and Maria

on your asses......that would be priceless!!! Felipe

wouldn't miss that for the world!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: MAYBE WE COULD GET POD TO TAKE PICTURES OR EVEN BETTER , FILM !!:D:laugh: IM A BIT OF AN EXHIBITIONIST YA KNOW ;):D

Originally posted by tricksy

IM STILL WONDERING IF I POST MY PIC JUST LIKE THE UPS GIRL IF IM GONNA GET HIT ON! HE HE HE

AND I DONT CARE IF IM THREAD JACKING (K)

Post it tricksy,same goes for nicole and the other girls on the board.

You know whats funny is the one person that minds the threadjackings is the one that gets her thread jacked the most even when we tryin to get it back in order. Sorry beautiful girl, u have to accept us for what we are (threadjackers)

Originally posted by tricksy

IM STILL WONDERING IF I POST MY PIC JUST LIKE THE UPS GIRL IF IM GONNA GET HIT ON! HE HE HE

AND I DONT CARE IF IM THREAD JACKING (K)

girl , if you post a pic of you "EXACTLY" like the UPS girl...ill give you $100 !!

Originally posted by livin42nite

Post it tricksy,same goes for nicole and the other girls on the board.

You know whats funny is the one person that minds the threadjackings is the one that gets her thread jacked the most even when we tryin to get it back in order. Sorry beautiful girl, u have to accept us for what we are (threadjackers)

You see its an uncontrollable reaction! Everybody does it even if they don't want to, its called having a conversation! Otherwise the threads wouldn't have 6 plus pages!:D

But yeah we thread jack like crazy! MAKE NO APOLOGIGIES!!!!!