Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BASTA trancadictgurl

lomenus

Originally posted by nameless

who SAYS that? lmao

oh man, this just gets better and better

do you lose brain cells by the minute tranca? lol I wouldnt be calling anyone a dumb ass if I were you. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

seek help girlfriend. go NOW for I fear it may be too late

SHUT UP MICHELLE.This is like the time you were banned and you Imed Wedge from a strange sn saying "your gonna get kicked off your server"Your a real psycho.Guess what Im going to be a moderator.Hope that makes you go psycho.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

SHUT UP MICHELLE.This is like the time you were banned and you Imed Wedge from a strange sn saying "your gonna get kicked off your server"Your a real psycho.Guess what Im going to be a moderator.Hope that makes you go psycho.

LISTEN YOU DUMB BITCH AS I SAID I'LL CALL YOU A WHORE WITH AIDS ON HERE AND IN REAL LIFE! LOL WHY WOULD I MAKE A FAKE NAME UP TO INSULT YOU???? THIS IS OBVIOUSLY ANOTHER PERSON WHO THINKS YOUR A SCUMBAG! LOLOLOL

WHAT SECTION ARE YOU GONNA BE A MODERATOR FOR??? A SELF HELP SECTION FOR THE BI-SEXUAL NUTTCASES WITH STD'S? WHY WOULD I GIVE A FCUK?? THAT BOARD IS DONE!!! THAT BOARD ONLY HEATS UP WHEN I'M ON IT OR WHEN THERE IS A POST THAT INVOLVES ME! AND THATS REALITY!

"Guess what Im going to be a moderator"

:laugh: :laugh:

is that your biggest accomplishment to date? You just keep putting that target right on your forehead dontcha?

I dont know you (tranca) nor do I know HouseDiva, but you two are truly hilarious and since I have come here your vendetta has been extremely entertaining, side-splitting actually! Its too bad most of the other members hate HouseDiva because their focus is there instead of on you and your disturbing behavior :eek:

In 12 years, when I am YOUR age, :laugh: I pray that I too shall be a moderator on a site where 99% of the members are 20 years old

is that your biggest accomplishment to date? You just keep putting that target right on your forehead dontcha?

I dont know you (tranca) nor do I know HouseDiva, but you two are truly hilarious and since I have come here your vendetta has been extremely entertaining, side-splitting actually! Its too bad most of the other members hate HouseDiva because their focus is there instead of on you and your disturbing behavior :eek:

In 12 years, when I am YOUR age, :laugh: I pray that I too shall be a moderator on a site where 99% of the members are 20 years old

Ok Michelle you ugly fat pig

LMAO YA KILLING ME!

Well she continues to insist that I am really you housediva, and after this response the twit will rear her ugly head again and spew out more nonsense that I am one your many personalities.

You have to stop making fake names as this ruins it for the rest of us that want to abuse her ourselves!

Is it that difficult to believe that someone else finds you completely deranged and disgustingly stupid? Just admit it you KNOW that you arent the sharpest knife in the drawer. You KNOW that you are completely out of your mind girlfriend. At this point your entire life consists of Housediva bashing, she has become your new victim, the center of your empty twisted universe.

Now get cracking with that collage of her that you have been working on as a new wallpaper in your trailer park..CHOP CHOP!

Well she continues to insist that I am really you housediva, and after this response the twit will rear her ugly head again and spew out more nonsense that I am one your many personalities.

You have to stop making fake names as this ruins it for the rest of us that want to abuse her ourselves!

Is it that difficult to believe that someone else finds you completely deranged and disgustingly stupid? Just admit it you KNOW that you arent the sharpest knife in the drawer. You KNOW that you are completely out of your mind girlfriend. At this point your entire life consists of Housediva bashing, she has become your new victim, the center of your empty twisted universe.

Now get cracking with that collage of her that you have been working on as a new wallpaper in your trailer park..CHOP CHOP!

You really seem obsessed with me.Move on.Really get a life.Byebye!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

nobody told him u were going. does he even know u?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

didnt you know tranca is a groupie?

Hey trancawhore where or where ever did you go? Too much for you in here now is it? My. my, my how quickly you disappear now that you got egg in your face you dumb whore. Framing that imaginary degree are ya?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

didnt you know tranca is a groupie?

Hey trancawhore where or where ever did you go? Too much for you in here now is it? My. my, my how quickly you disappear now that you got egg in your face you dumb whore. Framing that imaginary degree are ya?

no i didn't know tranca was a groupie but it doesn't matter cuz Edgar V (Miami's Finest Trance DJ) doesn't do groupies.

let me just get this straight.........ur coming hard at trancaddictgrl

not tranzwhore, right??

Originally posted by tranzwhore

no i didn't know tranca was a groupie but it doesn't matter cuz Edgar V (Miami's Finest Trance DJ) doesn't do groupies.

let me just get this straight.........ur coming hard at trancaddictgrl

not tranzwhore, right??

Yes I know Edagr and Hahaha Im far from his groupie.HA! Still laughing.He has a girlfriend.Hes not the groupie type.Still laughing.Haha!He was off the hook at ultra.I hope they have a hardcore stage this year :) Who else runs from stage to stag ,dancing to Picotto better?No one!!

Jumped? :laugh:

Bitch shut your trap before I smack that shit closed myself. You don't know me, who I am or what I look like you pathetic dumb dumb grandma. Youre mad easy to abuse, youre so damn stupid.

You aren't funny cunt, your sad, you're 35 and soon you will be 40!! :laugh:

Your roast beef is stinkin up the hood, go down and turn some tricks for a bottle of Summer's Eve.

Jumped? :laugh:

Bitch shut your trap before I smack that shit closed myself. You don't know me, who I am or what I look like you pathetic dumb dumb grandma. Youre mad easy to abuse, youre so damn stupid.

You aren't funny cunt, your sad, you're 35 and soon you will be 40!! :laugh:

Your roast beef is stinkin up the hood, go down and turn some tricks for a bottle of Summer's Eve.

Seems like someones bitter.Hey I like this pic of you and DumbDiva its so cute.Yeah!! Jumped you pussy.Like you would ever walk thu Garfield grant court.Your all talk.I love that pic of you cuddling with fatso.