Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Super Fly Saturdays @ Pearl (White Plains), Sat Aug 9

pearl-0809.jpg

Grand Opening of

SUPER FLY SATURDAYS @ Pearl

Saturday, August 9th, 2003

Doors open 10pm-6am. 21 and over.

Pearl Nightclub has been Westchester's leader in nightlife spanning over six years from its previous name Emanon. Pearl is located in the heart of the downtown area of White Plains, easily accessible from all major highways with plenty of parking in the immediate area. Pearl offers two levels with three different rooms, each with its own vibe. A plush VIP room is located on the second floor for those intimate affairs. The main floors offers house with some hip-hop mixed in with a side room for hip-hop, reggae and R&B.

During the warmer months a patio is easily accessible for smoking and partying under the stars. Pearl operates Thursday through Saturday offering an array of nights with different formats. Please call for details. Pearl is directed by one of the industry's top promoters Lenny Venice and is noted as on the most successful operations ever in Westchester County. Pearl is 21 & over unless otherwise stated. A dress code is enforced at all times.

This Saturday, August 9th, be in the house as Super Fly Saturdays kicks off with a bang at Pearl. On the main floor, we have Grammy-award winning (for best remix producer of the year) HEX HECTOR. For you hip-hop fans, groove to the sounds of DJ Slynke.

Get on the Clubplanet guestlist for admission to this special event! For more info, call (914) 683-8888.

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists

Coming August 16th: Frankie Bones!

Pearl

107 Mamaroneck Avenue

White Plains, NY

wow...good to see there doing something with sat nites...right now i have a guestlist for their 18+ party on thurs under TOMMY BEATZ...fridays is good for the 21+ crowd...when i used to go sat it was a bunch of people in there 30's and 40's that used to chill upstairs in the lounge...def a something different, wondering how its gonna do

cant say i actually know him, i USED to work through someone, now that the thurs nite party isnt going on anymore...if u have been there the past few weeks u prob noticed all the cops checking the place out, and last week they found 10 underage kids drinking so they shut down thurs nites...however i dont think it affects fridays or this new sat party