Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Info On Upcoming Club Events In Dc

Originally posted by cheekeetika

You know what PVD is an awesome guy...very very nice and loves his fans! When I went with him and Edgar to Orlando (they played at the House of Blues), he actually stayed after his set to sign autographs and take pictures with some of the fans!

A LOT of Dj's do that... the nicest Dj I have met by FAR was Danny Howells...

Originally posted by frost350

This night'll be more like 80s hits/classics, some hip-hop, and reggae...

otherwise known as shit... Cheekita... stick with Fri. or Sat... those are EDM dedicated events... M3 and and I can't remember the other... starts with a P i think... :)

Originally posted by arcloverdc

otherwise known as shit... Cheekita... stick with Fri. or Sat... those are EDM dedicated events... M3 and and I can't remember the other... starts with a P i think... :)

Fridays are called Pearl. So much for your memory, otherwise known as shit.

Nice input for someone who probably doesn't know the roots of the music they like and definitely doesn't respect them.

Nice input for someone who probably doesn't know the roots of the music they like and definitely doesn't respect them.

ohhh ok I guess i should LOVE hip hop, raggay, and 80's music... have fun with the Dupont hipsters on that one... :rolleyes: None of those tracks have anything to do with the origins of EDM... if you want to discuss that... type away...

ohhh ok I guess i should LOVE hip hop, raggay, and 80's music... have fun with the Dupont hipsters on that one... :rolleyes: None of those tracks have anything to do with the origins of EDM... if you want to discuss that... type away...

First off, I guess you should learn how to click the SUBMIT REPLY button just once.

And if you heard the sets that Roctakon plays, maybe you would understand. But it's not a rave so I'm sure there is no chance of you ever finding out for yourself. You may not like Hip-hop and ReggAE, and that's fine, but the 80s are what you're choice of music are based on. 70s as well. The total amount of hip-hop that he plays is probably around 45 minutes total.

Wanna talk about shit? We can talk about your boy Danny Howells and ARC. Actually, let's not because I don't feel like beating another dead horse for 30 pages.

A LOT of Dj's do that... the nicest Dj I have met by FAR was Danny Howells...

OMG!!! I partied with him at Space 34 during the Winter Music Conference! He's freakin awesome! Super kewl guy and awesome DJ!!! He's one of my fav's!:D

First off, I guess you should learn how to click the SUBMIT REPLY button just once.

And if you heard the sets that Roctakon plays, maybe you would understand. But it's not a rave so I'm sure there is no chance of you ever finding out for yourself. You may not like Hip-hop and ReggAE, and that's fine, but the 80s are what you're choice of music are based on. 70s as well. The total amount of hip-hop that he plays is probably around 45 minutes total.

Wanna talk about shit? We can talk about your boy Danny Howells and ARC. Actually, let's not because I don't feel like beating another dead horse for 30 pages.

Your response speaks for itself... gosh I HOPE your not a promoter for Five.. have fun with the 80's classics.... lmao! just because EDM has roots in Disco and 80's synth-pop doesn't make that music good, or worth listening too... way to go off on a pointless tangent about nothing... :blown:

gosh I HOPE your not a promoter for Five

Nope, I'm a promoter for myself. I promote my own parties that I put together.

.. have fun with the 80's classics.... lmao!

Oh trust me, I will... lmao!

just because EDM has roots in Disco and 80's synth-pop doesn't make that music good, or worth listening too...

Ok... :rolleyes:

way to go off on a pointless tangent about nothing...

Thanks.

Originally posted by cheekeetika

You gotta come down to Miami when he's down here...I'll let you know, he comes down to Space 34 every once in awhile...I'll PM ya if thats ok???

You KNOW, he has a Residency at Arc in NYC and plays for 10 hours... not to mention that party has the sickest vibe EVER! :D

oh and Frost.... your welcome. :D