Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do the quality dj's shop in Miami?

hotspotpromos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djben

just wanted to say I've ordered a few thousand $$ worth of records from www.planetxusa.com since 2000 and they've never done me wrong.

Ben

www.djben.net

U don't happen to know who runs that site do u? I used to buy records way back on the Rutgers College campus in New Brunswick, NJ ...place called Planet X. He was just going online back then and his name was Spike. Just wondering if this was his site or not..if it is...mad cool guy! He'd get just about anything you want if he didn't have it.

HSP

Hot clubber spots/pics/dancers/employment at... www.hotspotpromos.com

I have no idea im not THAT tight with them... though I do sport some planetx t-shirts every now and then =)

Ben

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

U don't happen to know who runs that site do u? I used to buy records way back on the Rutgers College campus in New Brunswick, NJ ...place called Planet X. He was just going online back then and his name was Spike. Just wondering if this was his site or not..if it is...mad cool guy! He'd get just about anything you want if he didn't have it.

HSP

Hot clubber spots/pics/dancers/employment at... www.hotspotpromos.com

okay, april from karma records just called, and it seems that sunday, august 10, they're having a party to celebrate their move across the street. the new location is supposedly just two doors down from dj world (between i-95 and us-1 on oakland park boulevard in fort lauderdale). lots of stuff will be on sale, and there will be free beer and sushi at some point during the festivities. time for me to buy some more records . . .