Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jerry X Birthday Bash Tonight!!!

Come celebrate Jerry X's Birthday Bash tonight at Deko Lounge hosted by "Playboy Playmates" from the Playboy Mansion Nicole Wood & Lindsey Vuolo. Also come celebrate the cd realease of " Chillen @ the Playboy Mansion" by Chris Coco. Come experience the outside Tenda with complimentary Martini's from 9-11pm. E-mail me at Joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist.

Main room - Dj Unique

Outside "Tenda" - Dj Estaban

Level 2 - Dj Klutch

happy birthday you crazy fuck

and funny story real quick, while cleaning out these old ass playboys from my marine corps days, i stumbled across these special edition mags, playboy confessions or something and nicole wood is on the cover and featured inside, she has crazy curly hair

oh and lisa i want you!!! ;)

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

watkins u crazy bastard! u coming out 2nite?

doubtful, was planning on it but i am so sick, i just went back to work today after being out tues. and wed. i need to rest up, but we will have a meet up very soon, and you better wear soemthign revealing when we do!!!

Originally posted by asuave

What do they mean by white party?

Joe, watkins wanna gimme a hint..........

i have no idea, what your speaking of, get my email from joe and hit me with your cell, i am having a party at my house in like 3 weeks, i would like to give you the 411