Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Promoters......

Originally posted by wakeup

lhahaha clueless eddie yet agian, i just spun with chris at that shitty party 718lofts. nice try though eddie

thats what it was, i knew someone mentioned that he would be spinning around here soon, did you PM me with that info wakeup?

i need to lay off the herb!! lol

lhahaha clueless eddie yet agian, i just spun with chris at that shitty party 718lofts. nice try though eddie

oh....... dj X... sorry... dont really go out to New york SHitty anymore... and once again... resident djs have nothing to do with the guest djs... thanx.... oh yea sandstorm:laugh:

Originally posted by eddie3

oh....... dj X... sorry... dont really go out to New york SHitty anymore... and once again... resident djs have nothing to do with the guest djs... thanx.... oh yea sandstorm:laugh:

yea like dj x is the name i go by and that pic is me too:laugh: :laugh: to bad you don't know the joke.... do you enjoy making urself look stupid or you just a fucking retard:confused:

yea like dj x is the name i go by and that pic is me too:laugh: :laugh: to bad you don't know the joke.... do you enjoy making urself look stupid or you just a fucking retard:confused:

alterreality is a sick name...........:blown:

resident djs have nothing to do with the guest djs... thanx....

not that i want to start with you today, cause to be honest i dont have the time, but i beg to differ with this comment eddie, maybe not on every occasion but i say its about 50/50 especially here in jersey that the resident plays a big role in getting certain openers booked

Originally posted by dancerbar

not that i want to start with you today, cause to be honest i dont have the time, but i beg to differ with this comment eddie, maybe not on every occasion but i say its about 50/50 especially here in jersey that the resident plays a big role in getting certain openers booked

i dont want to argue either... but sick wakeup spins in brooklyn............SICK

i dont want to argue either... but sick wakeup spins in brooklyn............SICK

eddie is so clueless, eddie please come do a guestspot, anytime slot you want from 11pm sat to 2 or 3pm sun......or post a current play list and not some producers u like u clown, we all know ur clueless and got no game so prove us wrong.

rapper's delight (that kid chris mix)

cabrera - shake it (clamaran mix)

clamaran -medellin

carry on - d formation

i got something here - fumix

all the way down - funk bandit

at night - shakedown

dancin - morillo/romero

let ur body rock -willie morales (rivera mix)

blindsided - scumfrog

rapper's delight (that kid chris mix)

cabrera - shake it (clamaran mix)

clamaran -medellin

carry on - d formation

i got something here - fumix

all the way down - funk bandit

at night - shakedown

dancin - morillo/romero

let ur body rock -willie morales (rivera mix)

blindsided - scumfrog

:laugh: :laugh: clown ...thats all i gotta say......little late too on most:laugh:

Originally posted by carguy19

I had him at Taste last year...... (I think it was him if I remember correctly)

nothing spectacular guys IMHO

That Kid Cris is an AWESOME DJ.

Not to be a dick but I think you have him mistaken with someone else. I dont think he played at Taste.

i used to see that kid chris spin at parties WAY back in the day.... always headlined the House rooms

this is such a ridiculous statement, eddie re-read that please and make proper adjustments

what house rooms??

what clubs did you go to back in the day that have led you to Casbah in present day??

Originally posted by dancerbar

this is such a ridiculous statement, eddie re-read that please and make proper adjustments

what house rooms??

what clubs did you go to back in the day that have led you to Casbah in present day??

:laugh::blown: .........................."raves".................................................:laugh: ......*will no longer justify going to casbah*