Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Promoters......

Originally posted by eddie3

dancerbar... ur clueless like one of my friends who thinks Jonathan Peters makes all the tracks that he plays

in no way am i clueless bro, i am way older then you and have been partying way longer then you, and anyone that knows anything about SF knows JP has NOTHING to do with his tracks besides him putting them on at SF, why do you insist on bringing up things that everyone knows, bro everything you have ever said is 6 months old or older, you are like everyone else south of exit 7a, 6 months behind

and u didnt know raves were also called "parties"?:confused:

no i didnt, LOL!!!! being that i have worked closely with 611, Stotle and Deetch (when they were still working together) since like 97, i had no idea they called raves parties, being your such a rave guy, you have probably been to some of the one's i threw you jack ass

Originally posted by dancerbar

no i didnt, LOL!!!! being that i have worked closely with 611, Stotle and Deetch (when they were still working together) since like 97, i had no idea they called raves parties, being your such a rave guy, you have probably been to some of the one's i threw you jack ass

actually... never a rave guy... but liked the talent that was usually there cuz they had djs from holland, germany, chicago and shit...... and speaking of 611, nigel richards was chillin w/ us @ casbah bout 4 weeks ago.....so go listen to ur SICK TWISTED collection... ok pillowbiter???

actually... never a rave guy... but liked the talent that was usually there cuz they had djs from holland, germany, chicago and shit...... and speaking of 611, nigel richards was chillin w/ us @ casbah bout 4 weeks ago.....so go listen to ur SICK TWISTED collection... ok pillowbiter???

listen here sucka, you must forget that i have been around the philly scene for quite sometime and know all those guys dood, mike myers is a close friend, and i am tight with nigel, so please shut your trap, twisted is a well respected label, and tons of producers would love to have their shit signed to them so shut the fuck up, your a loser and that is all i have to know, you have yet to come to meet me and check out my collection so until you do it i will no longer speak to to you

Originally posted by dancerbar

listen here sucka, you must forget that i have been around the philly scene for quite sometime and know all those guys dood, mike myers is a close friend, and i am tight with nigel, so please shut your trap, twisted is a well respected label, and tons of producers would love to have their shit signed to them so shut the fuck up, your a loser and that is all i have to know, you have yet to come to meet me and check out my collection so until you do it i will no longer speak to to you

honestly dancerbar.... this is getting quite redundant....I have to do a lot of things at work today... so if u want to have really pointless arguments... i'll be @ christina aguilera's VIP party tomorrow nite @ casbah......