Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love this woman

lomenus

Originally posted by mjm420

WHICH ONE IS HEAD OF THE ITTYY BITTY TITTY COMMITTEE..

OH SNAP!!! DIDN'T REALIZE TIL NOW!!!!

QUICK

CALL 911

SOMEONE DONE STOLE HER ASS...

:rolleyes:

NOT BAD... COULD USE A LITTLE MEAT..

BUT IT'LL DO....

I think they are the president and vice president of the itty bitty no fuckin titty committe! and booty is non-existent..:rolleyes:

Might as well just throw on top of your member as spin around because there is nothing to bump with their :rolleyes: just my opinion....

"Paris and Nikky Hilton along with Nicole Richie are booked to host opium garden on Friday August 29th, 2003. they are promoting their new reality show"

Is there a guest list??

I usually like a woman with meat on her bones

a nice ass to grab onto,etc

but Dammit

Paris just does it for me....:updown:

parishalloween.jpg

THose cheekbones,

parisgq4.jpg

0617paris.jpg I bet U her Love box is smooth as can be..

:drool:

PEACE MIAMI!!

SEE U at OPIUM!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by andrewthomas

honestly i dont find 1 thing appealing about them

not thier look,bodystyle or anything..

I'd have to agree. They are WAY too skinny, and with the blonde hair look washed out. That last pic with her and the maleta is just awful. GODAWFUL. They are the kind of girls that have to be dressed up and wearing makeup in order to look good.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i think their pretty and their thin but hot and they always look like their having alot fun. way more fun than we have.

I doubt it. Those pampered skanks have to live up to an unrealistic standard due to their upbringings...I can guarantee that at least I have a lot more fun than they do. I don't have to impress anyone, I don't have to worry about pissing off Daddy, or what the public thinks of me. I do what I do, I'm happy to do it, and that's the end of that.

I wake up in the morning, and I know I'm gonna have a good day.

I guess if you're into girls that look like little boys with breasts, go for it, you sick pedo! :laugh:

Those photos are not the real deal anyway. Photoshopped to the max. I should know, during the day I'm a retoucher, and I alter reality like that all the time.

Besides, they're not real models, Daddy told one of his rich friends to put little pookie in the magazine for her birthday. Real models worked up from nothing, like Gisele.

Originally posted by pod

I doubt it. Those pampered skanks have to live up to an unrealistic standard due to their upbringings...I can guarantee that at least I have a lot more fun than they do. I don't have to impress anyone, I don't have to worry about pissing off Daddy, or what the public thinks of me. I do what I do, I'm happy to do it, and that's the end of that.

I wake up in the morning, and I know I'm gonna have a good day.

I guess if you're into girls that look like little boys with breasts, go for it, you sick pedo! :laugh:

Those photos are not the real deal anyway. Photoshopped to the max. I should know, during the day I'm a retoucher, and I alter reality like that all the time.

Besides, they're not real models, Daddy told one of his rich friends to put little pookie in the magazine for her birthday. Real models worked up from nothing, like Gisele.

well, thank god for retouchers like you! can you touch up some pics for me too? ;)

Anything that goes to Vogue, Maxim, FHM, etc...is always retouched...that and makeup artists working their butts off as well. A lot of those girls are plain ugly...look at the candids of the Hilton girls...they're horrid.