Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meet up for kimball collins and andy hughes!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

for those of us who r going to venu tonight....

if ud like we will be meeting in the "land of fliptoniaaa"

there will be some drinkin and good times going on b4 we get to the club!!!!!!!!!!!

if ud like to come p.m. themrs for more information!!!!!!!

good time r in the horizon!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if ud like for those who live far...my suggestion is to get home from work get ready and get to my house......just my suggestion

i will be expecting mjm early there will be some flight simulator training in progress!!!!!!!!!!

so if u guys want to come early ur welcome to!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

if ud like for those who live far...my suggestion is to get home from work get ready and get to my house......just my suggestion

i will be expecting mjm early there will be some flight simulator training in progress!!!!!!!!!!

so if u guys want to come early ur welcome to!!!!

EARLY!!!!

I'M SITTING IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE USING MY LAPTOP..

WHAT'S YOUR 20 CAPT. CHRONIC??

:tongue:

Where do you live? I live up in Laudy so if your down south, no sense in driving down there. I live about 10min from the club.

If there is anyone up in my area, (Ft Laudy) I was going to have a meet up at my crib as well, so now you have 2 options!!

If interested, pm me for details!!

Originally posted by mrmiami

Where do you live? I live up in Laudy so if your down south, no sense in driving down there. I live about 10min from the club.

If there is anyone up in my area, (Ft Laudy) I was going to have a meet up at my crib as well, so now you have 2 options!!

If interested, pm me for details!!

Yeah, we live right off I-95 and Hallandale Beach Blvd.

Not sure where the club is exactly, but I know a few people

are coming over and just figured we'd ask if anyone else

wanted to come by.

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Themrs told me about this lil event and I'm considering going, but I'm not sure. I'm a lil sad cuz my hunny is going to Toronto tonight...:boohoo:

But I don't wanna stay home and sulk, so I might drag out Tricksy with me as well. We'll see.:letsgo:

I guess I'll be going since CHEE KEE want s to DRAG me out

Themrs told me about this lil event and I'm considering going, but I'm not sure. I'm a lil sad cuz my hunny is going to Toronto tonight...:boohoo:

But I don't wanna stay home and sulk, so I might drag out Tricksy with me as well. We'll see.:letsgo:

You should come woman! Just for a little while at least.

I thought you lived down south, I live off 595 and Davie rd. Now that I know you live there, what time you having peeps come over?

Whenever they want! I'm dropping the kids off at my moms right after work (SHE lives in Miami).....but Manny should be coming over early for his flight simulator ;)

The house is open. We'll be home.

I might make Flip make his FAMOUS Chilli Dip....so we can munch a little before heading out. It's soooo good. I know Cheek will have something to say on this one...lol.

I thought you lived down south, I live off 595 and Davie rd. Now that I know you live there, what time you having peeps come over?

Yeah I live in Miami but being the masochist that I am I enjoy the drive...not to mention seeing the children (oompie = aaron and the lila = alexa). I'll be swinging by as early as possible, just to annoy the hell out of Flip for a lil bit!!!:D

THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR..

GROUP PARTICIPATION!!!!

HOPE U WILL JOIN US LITTLE ONE....(CHEEKEETIKA) :tongue:

& FRIEND....(TRICKSY)...

Originally posted by themrs

Whenever they want! I'm dropping the kids off at my moms right after work (SHE lives in Miami).....but Manny should be coming over early for his flight simulator ;)

The house is open. We'll be home.

I might make Flip make his FAMOUS Chilli Dip....so we can munch a little before heading out. It's soooo good. I know Cheek will have something to say on this one...lol.

Damn this chili is da bomb!!!! Its a regular treat when we have get togethers! Want me to bring the frito scoops????:D