Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rutgers Roll Call?

Congratulations! I will be there this fall too! I go to Rutgers New Brunswick but I am a commuter. cwm36.gif ] I really don’t like the area to much there, it gets scary at night. cwm21.gif Well I hope you have a great year and stay out of trouble..lol cwm32.gif

LAURIE

-----------------------------------------

AIM LPIC19

~hey~i used to go to rutgers...its an awesome school but seriously stick w/ your work...i was failing out so i had to transfer. its not as easy as you think...honestly!! good luck and have fun. oh. i had an apt on college ave my 2nd year. it was so much fun!! wish i was still there to party! cwm32.gif

laterz

d

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

You are so right with stickin with the work CLUBINDIVA my 2nd year my grades went down because of it, cwm22.gif but lucky I got them back up. cwm30.gif Oh and Absolutg...I am mostly at my friends apt on College Ave. You should stop by one of our parties! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

LAURIE cwm38.gif

yup on the newark campus, rutgers is one cheap ass school, our lecture halls are all dirty with broken seats n shit. well at least the tuition doesnt cost 30 grand a year. good lucko! ciao

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/hydro22/bedrock.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/hydro22/bedrock.gif</A>

sometimes you just have to say "what the fuck!" - risky business

Done with RU (Thank God), but still living in the area. Right in Millotwn 5 mins from Rutgers. cwm11.gif

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by laurie619:

You are so right with stickin with the work CLUBINDIVA my 2nd year my grades went down because of it, cwm22.gif but lucky I got them back up. cwm30.gif Oh and Absolutg...I am mostly at my friends apt on College Ave. You should stop by one of our parties

\

where's your friends apt?? i used to have one on easton ave...let me kno bout any parties i'll def. come up.

cwm38.gif

laterz

d

cwm38.gif

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

• 1 month later...

I go to rutgers. I am going to be a senior and I live on easton ave. It's awesome. Party while you can and live it up because it goes so fast. Trust me! If you are smart, you can come up with a way to study your ass off and do well while partying like crazy.

Yooo eclipse, I go to Rutgers and live on Busch Campus. Its not exactly a fun campus, but thats fine with me cuz i'm not into the partying and drunkeness you find on college ave anyways. But clubbin in NYC is more my thing and its where its all at. Screw the frat parties. Anyways, Busch is where most of the work at Rutgers gets done. Yo, when you find out where you're staying. Put it up or message me or something. I also need to sell some books to freshman, so I could hook you up with cheaper books so you dont get screwed over by the bookstores.

Sounds good. I haven't found out where I'm staying yet, but I hope it's Busch. I don't mind some frat parties once in a while, but those damn guys get annoying as hell. The whole drunken, jock, meathead kinda thing isn't my style but clubbing is.

What books do u have?

RU right here

Its my senior year, and im over frats and shit like that...to be honest im just trying to be out already, cause im sick of classes...

I DJ at olde queens tavern on friday nights, and i do a lot of parties around campus, which is cool cause it means i get paid to party:)

advice:

1. go to class

2. get out of the dorms asap

3. stay away from the fat cats( the freshman 15 is no joke!)

4. watch out for the girls (especially douglass chicks)...dirty dirty dirty!!!!

5. dont mess around with girls on your floor, no matter how hot there are....shit can come back to haunt you!

just have fun...IBclubbin@aol.com if you have any serious ?'s

BG

Rutgers senior here. First year I lived in the North Tower on Livingston(insert apologies here). Second and third year I was in Richardson Apartments(the renovated ones) on the lovely but every so boring Busch campus. This fall I will be all the way on top of Eason Ave Apartments living in the lap of luxury. I thought about having a RU meetup a while but wasn't sure if there were enough people... well i'm wrong. We should figure something out in September. For now i'm living on Hamilton St., anyone who is around drop me a line sometime, i'm always on IM...teklord310... got DSL hooked up.

I've been going to NYC twice a week, nothing to do down here except go to the bars. Queens is fun, usually crowded. But I find that Scarlet Pub has the best music around, at least it sort of matches my tastes. Frat parties suck, bad beer, bad music, crappy conditions. But there are exceptions.

Someone posted something a month ago about a real night club(house/trance) opening up next to Stress Factory in September. That should be interesting. Hope to see everyone in the fall.

So what's everyone majoring in ?? I'm Computer Engineering, its tough but i'll make it... eventually. One more thing about Rutgers, 4 years can easily turn into 5. No big deal, College rules. I don't wanna leave yet.

Yeah, queens is kind of beat....I do the friday night and i play mostly hiphop, but id like to change that this semester...if we can fill the place with people who want to hear house, then i can bang more of it....if i start to play house and people leave, well, im out of a job!!!

BG

p.s. Management major

OOooo, ClubPlatinum, sounds sweet. If it can compete with nyc clubs it'll be kickin'. But hey, if it doesnt, it could still be decent and I wouldnt have to take the train to get there.

ANyways, eclipse, i have all the freshman engineering books, i'm a Mech E. heh, if you're an engineer or know some that i could hook up, that'll be cool.

I dont think you have to worry about messing with girls on your floor, heh heh. and dorm life is a lot of fun, just a hard environment to do work in. Gotta do that stuff in the library.

Archived