Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP what & who got you here?

stogiey2k2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

so what has happened to some of the older pioneers of c.p.

does any1 have any info on what ever happened to them.....

kinda like a vh1 where r they now??????

Well just like VH1, they have all been in an acident, through rehab, and a personal tragidy, but now have their shit together, have found true love and the future looks brighter than ever.

I was having a meeting about starting up Electric Soundz with Jimmy, Ruben, and Buga-man and during the meeting Buga busted out with letting us know that "There's this really great site to get club info." And just like eveyone else here...the rest is history. Thanks Alex.:cool:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

hey i let you post that one, didn't i?

office max sells this clock the allows u to punch in and out like at work.. so u set up a shcld. and if any you go past the time on the shcld. you get time out.

if not visit the center for stress and sexual rehabilitation of Miami.

SSR MEETINGS...

Get Help!

Last summer I played a gig in atlanta and someone from there posted a review on this board. When I got to work the next day, my buddy AbsolutV said he heard about the gig and asked me if I had read the review. I showed up here to check it out, and decided to sign on, even though back then it was mostly a bunch of people talkin about trance and some other lame shit, it looked like things might get better with time. :D Once in a while theres a good thread going on here, but I still spend most of my time on Florda DNB and UK Garage World Wide