Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks again for attending Deko

Deko Lounge will like to thank everyone that attended and suported Jerry X's birthday party. Mother nature wasnt that good last night but the crowd was. Another successful night @ Deko may I say. Great seeing a lot industry people and CP people showing support for this event. As the rain came harder so did the crowd, lol. It was great seeing a lot of people dressed in white. Last night was a very sexy atmosphere.

Thursday August 28 come and celebrate another birthday bash Mathew Mango and DJ Esteban. Also thanking them for a great year with their percussion sets. Music will be provided by TROY ST. CHARLES. For those that missed Troy on the July31 come and check out his set that night :eek:

I saw Jerry leavin Deko last night with some manly like woman. Could it be :laugh: :laugh: Jerry hope you had a great time dog. Im sure everyone did.

Sexyinthecity I owe you....thanks for everything...

Hey Kirk did you ever find KOSTA, lol...

Thank you,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by vsoto212

Deko Lounge will like to thank everyone that attended and suported Jerry X's birthday party. Mother nature wasnt that good last night but the crowd was. Another successful night @ Deko may I say. Great seeing a lot industry people and CP people showing support for this event. As the rain came harder so did the crowd, lol. It was great seeing a lot of people dressed in white. Last night was a very sexy atmosphere.

Thursday August 28 come and celebrate another birthday bash Mathew Mango and DJ Esteban. Also thanking them for a great year with their percussion sets. Music will be provided by TROY ST. CHARLES. For those that missed Troy on the July31 come and check out his set that night :eek:

I saw Jerry leavin Deko last night with some manly like woman. Could it be :laugh: :laugh: Jerry hope you had a great time dog. Im sure everyone did.

Sexyinthecity I owe you....thanks for everything...

Hey Kirk did you ever find KOSTA, lol...

Thank you,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

My fucking head hurts!!!

VIC SOTO COULD NOT HAVE PUT IT ANY BETTER. AS THE RAIN CAME DOWN HARDER THE PEOPLE DID COME OUT STRONGER WE DID CLOSE TO 800 PEOPLE. I WANNA GIVE A SPECIAL THANXS TO MATT MANGO, DANNY B, VIC SOTO, JOE ARMENIO, DJ UNIQUE, ESTEBAN, KLUTCH, HENI, KOSTA AND DEMITRI, LISA&SUSAN TODARO, DEAN,LOU, BINOY, ALL THE BARTENDERS FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY BASH THE MOST MEMORABLE YET. ALSO I WANNA THANK ALL MY FRIENDS THAT CAME OUT IN THE MISERABLE WEATHER TO SUPPORT, FOR ME TO SIT HEAR AND NAME ALL 350 TO 400 FRIENDS WOULD BE INPOSSIBLE EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO THEY ARE. THANK YOU AGAIN I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS...

Originally posted by jerryx

VIC SOTO COULD NOT HAVE PUT IT ANY BETTER. AS THE RAIN CAME DOWN HARDER THE PEOPLE DID COME OUT STRONGER WE DID CLOSE TO 800 PEOPLE. I WANNA GIVE A SPECIAL THANXS TO MATT MANGO, DANNY B, VIC SOTO, JOE ARMENIO, DJ UNIQUE, ESTEBAN, KLUTCH, HENI, KOSTA AND DEMITRI, LISA&SUSAN TODARO, DEAN,LOU, BINOY, ALL THE BARTENDERS FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY BASH THE MOST MEMORABLE YET. ALSO I WANNA THANK ALL MY FRIENDS THAT CAME OUT IN THE MISERABLE WEATHER TO SUPPORT, FOR ME TO SIT HEAR AND NAME ALL 350 TO 400 FRIENDS WOULD BE INPOSSIBLE EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO THEY ARE. THANK YOU AGAIN I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS...

No thank you Jerry for letting me do the door for your party. It was a pleasure. You needed to take a break and enjoy your day of fun with new and old friends. No matter if it rained or not it was gonna be an amazing night as always.

Victor Soto

All i gotta say is WOW!!!

That was one of the best nights Ive seen in a while. Great Job Jerry, As always.

Party was Amazing. So much energy in that room. Unique played GREAT. Good seeing everyone out.

Vic, Great Job at the door.