Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pack Your bags Denny is Playing Space 34 in Miami

Thats right all the rumors are true. One of NJ's finest , Denny Tsettos, has been booked to play Labor Day Weekend in the US's #1 Club, Space 34 in Miami. For those that dont know what that means there is probably less then 5 DJs from the Tri-State area that have played that venue. Not only should Denny be honored but we all should because it has finally started to get out how good our nightlife is in NJ. This is a big move for everyone in the business in NJ and we should all support him playing there. So if you dont have plans for Labor Day Weekend and you feel like traveling make your way to beautiful Miami, Florida. Denny has decided to do the Friday night there instead of the Saturday and Sunday that were proposed to him because he wanted to make sure that he was home with his people on this all so important holiday weekend.

Well good luck again Denny see u in Miami.

WERD!!

Couldnt have said it better myself!

Congrats to Denny, Def a Big Move.

Good for the Jersey Scene.

Only one thing left to do

TURN THAT SHIT OUT!!!!

For all the people that are gonna come on this thread and hate...SAVE IT. We Dont Want to hear it.

Guest saleen351

waiting on LP to see if i'm allowed back into space... but i'll fucking sneak in if i have to!!!!

serge, see you then....

Serge geez, i guess I got to get a flight down there......Going to be the biggest labor day bender ever...........................................................................................................................Congrats Denny

I'm looking up flights as I type