Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how the fuck was it? Kimball Collins/Andy Hughes/FX

meng

Bueller?.......I fucking couldn't go. I could have been spinning with FX but noooooooo, I had to play with the band......ughhhhh.....anyways how the fuck was it?!

Did you spin Two Full Moons, Felipe? If so, how was the reaction? Enquiring minds want to know.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh, Felipe made mince meat out of Andy and Kimball..all were good, but DJFX made the nite especial & muy memorable

yes, he played two full moons and a trout, and about a million other gems

:D

in fact, he may still be playing now

HOLY SHIT !!! PARTY WAS OFF DA FUCKIN CHAIN !!! EVERYONE MET UP @ FLIPS CRIB FOR A PREPARTY .... GOT OUR DRINK ON & LEFT TO VENUE... WE GOT THERE & ENTRY WAS GREAT !! NO HASSLES !! YOU KNOW WHO U ARE... THANX 4 THE HOOK UP !;)

GET IN THERE & THE CROWD SUCKS BUT DJ FX IS TEARING SHIT UP WITH SOME SICK ASS BREAKS :eek: FELIPE THOSE 2 LAST TRACK WERE SICK !! KIMBALL GETS ON AFTER FX & STARTS THROWIN DOWN SOME NICE STUFF..... PARTY WAS OK TILL THEN , BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS PARTY GOT OFF THE HOOK OUT OF NOWHERE !! & WHO BETTER TO START THE HARDCORE PARTYING BUT CHICAGOS FINEST LILLIZ !! ;) THIS GIRLY CAN PARTY PEOPLE !!! I MEAN REALLY PARTY !! AFTER A COUPLE OF HRS OF KIMBALL... SOME OF US WANTED TO GO BACK TO FLIPS & CONTINUE THE PARTY THERE..... :laugh: KRUCIAL !! :laugh: WE HOOKED THE RADIO UP TO THE DJ EQUIPMENT & LISTENED TO EDGARS BROADCAST FROM 93.1 :D ... SET WAS AWSOME AS ALWAYS ..... HAD US ALL AT FLIPS CRIB IN A UHHHHHHHHH DIFFERENT STATE OF MIND 4 SURE YO ! ILL FINISH THIS LATER AS THE PARTY IS STILL GOING :D

First off, I am still drunk at noon. :mad:

Well we get to Venu around midnight and great service at the door and then head to bar for some really strong drinks. FX was dishing out the best he had, but unfortunelty not many people heard it. I will admit we did not stay very long since since my friends from out of town wanted to leave and go to some place with a crowd. I like the club, the music, the Dj, great bar service, but no people to bring the energy.

Nice meeting you SotuOrlando and Obby.I know there was other CP'ers there, hopefully this party gets stronger.

Whatever the club did to get the people there for the Jackal & Hyde party they need to do repeat. With the old mystique of the Chilli Pepper, Venu has some barriers to overcome.

For those who stsayed a while, did the dance floor ever get people on it dancing? Just wondering.

Originally posted by diabolique007

a bit

kinda hard with slip on sneakers, but my other ones are caked with lollapalooza mud

:rolleyes:

That girl CAN dance---all the way into VIP!! :D

:laugh: :laugh: NO SHIT DIABLA:laugh: :laugh: ATLEAST INTO THE VIP FOR A LITTLE WHILE :laugh:

OK PARTY IS OVER AND EVERYONE IS FINALLY ON THEIR WAY TO THEIR CRIBBS... I LEFT A BIT EARLY BUT IM POSTING THE FEEDBACK IM GETTING :D ..... TILL THE TIME I WAS THERE(9AM) the tunes were really great .... flip dawg you made up BIGTIME for last weeks trainwrecks :laugh:

i had an incredible time all night long into the morning ... it was great !! at the venue it was great to finally meet sotuorlando.. great seeing obby there... & the lovely diabolique & her boyfriend .. & it was great hangin till the end with brian , candyroll, jacky, mursa(stay off da decks dawg !):laugh::D .. themrs & felipe you 2 are incredible !! cant wait till the next one ! trixie( girl you got wild !!) dont worry ... those pics will all be thrown away :D well , i might save one or 2 to blackmale you someday if needed... & a HUGE shout out to my bro & miss cheeketika !!! i had a blast with you 2 & was definately a pleasure to party , hang , & talk to the both of you ALL NIGHT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG !!! THANX !! ;)

Originally posted by diabolique007

uhhh, Felipe made mince meat out of Andy and Kimball..all were good, but DJFX made the nite especial & muy memorable

yes, he played two full moons and a trout, and about a million other gems

:D

in fact, he may still be playing now

Totally agree with you on this one. I myself complimented him when I heard him throw down Union Jack. It was nice to hear that gem on a nice sound system. FX, good job bro.

Sounds like you guys had a good time at the after party/gathering. Wish I would have gone.

Next time instead of your crew being on one side and mine on the other...............we all hang together.

OK, time to tip face first on my bed and recuperate.

:)

PS: Red ( you know who you are)..............your definitely eye candy when dancing.

Peace,

OBBY

attachment.php?postid=1316686

Originally posted by obby

Totally agree with you on this one. I myself complimented him when I heard him throw down Union Jack. It was nice to hear that gem on a nice sound system. FX, good job bro.

Sounds like you guys had a good time at the after party/gathering. Wish I would have gone.

Next time instead of your crew being on one side and mine on the other...............we all hang together.

OK, time to tip face first on my bed and recuperate.

:)

PS: Red ( you know who you are)..............your definitely eye candy when dancing.

Peace,

OBBY

attachment.php?postid=1316686

i think you are refferring to jacky :D;) aka browneyedtrouble :D & yeah , shes the cutest lil thang when she dances :D:eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by obby

Jacky....That's her.

Koky, you had a big crew there yesterday so remembering everyone's names may take.

yeah we had a great sized crew obby ... & we were having an awsome time !! you shoulda got away from the bar more often & hung with the true crew some more :D:aright: :aright: :aright::laugh:

Damn, I don't know where to start, let me first say thank you to Flip and themrs for opeing up their house to the CP crew!! Now I know what the "Land of Fliptonia" is all about:D you guys are great.

Did we have crew of cp heads or what? The night was awesome!!! FUCK VIP. got to dress comfortably, the drinks were strong as fuck:eek: Brian and I walked right up to the dj booth, got to chat with Kimball for a bit, and got a picture!! He's one cool ass guy, down to earth nice guy...and will be back soon!!:eek::D His set keep getting better and better, danced my ass off!!! Thanks Manny for staying!

Now to the afterparty, "Land of Fliptonia" heard Edgar V on the radio, dope set from tha man indeed:D Thanks for the open bar too, you have quite a collection!! I had such a great time hanging with the usuals and great meeting some new faces!!!

We'll deff have to do this again!!!!

we'll I have to get of now, still trying to recuperate!!:hat:

What's up CP!!!

At the womb right for my show but wanted to give a heartfelt thank you to evryone that turned.

Unfortunately, as was said earlier, the overall turnout wasn't what was hoped, but I always think on the positive sie of things and am just so grateful for those who were able to make it out!!!

I'm glad you all had a blast...as I did.

definately brought butterflies to my stomach to finish off my opening set with 2 Full Moons...

Meng...I tossed that sucker in on top of "Watch me Now" and just like it ride...never had to make a single correction...locked on! Woooohooooo! hehehehe

Anyways...it was Andy hughes that went on after me (He had on glasses) and played a wicked straight beat session and Kimball followed things up with a sweet mixture of straights and breaks...he even played that Underworld - "Cowgirl" Breaks mix they Sean and I opened u the Jackal and Hyde set with....not to mention a really badass Bjork Breaks remix.

Anyways...back to the broadcast!!!

Peace,

FX

What a night !

I really wanna thank flip & themrs for the hospitality and showing me the infamous land of fliptonia . It was great hanging with the usual CP crowd and meeting some new CP's .......maria (cheek), mrmiami , felicia , candyroll , nmotion , koky , happyface , jackie , manny , tricksy , lilliz , obby , diabolique .............. A BIG THUMBS UP FOR YOU ALL .:D .

Till we meet again in the near future , ;)

Jose

Originally posted by mursa

What a night !

I really wanna thank flip & themrs for the hospitality and showing me the infamous land of fliptonia . It was great hanging with the usual CP crowd and meeting some new CP's .......maria (cheek), mrmiami , felicia , candyroll , nmotion , koky , happyface , jackie , manny , tricksy , lilliz , obby , diabolique .............. A BIG THUMBS UP FOR YOU ALL .:D .

Till we meet again in the near future , ;)

Jose

BRO ... I KNOW YOU ARENT STILL AWAKE ?? :laugh:

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

What's up CP!!!

At the womb right for my show but wanted to give a heartfelt thank you to evryone that turned.

Unfortunately, as was said earlier, the overall turnout wasn't what was hoped, but I always think on the positive sie of things and am just so grateful for those who were able to make it out!!!

I'm glad you all had a blast...as I did.

definately brought butterflies to my stomach to finish off my opening set with 2 Full Moons...

Meng...I tossed that sucker in on top of "Watch me Now" and just like it ride...never had to make a single correction...locked on! Woooohooooo! hehehehe

Anyways...it was Andy hughes that went on after me (He had on glasses) and played a wicked straight beat session and Kimball followed things up with a sweet mixture of straights and breaks...he even played that Underworld - "Cowgirl" Breaks mix they Sean and I opened u the Jackal and Hyde set with....not to mention a really badass Bjork Breaks remix.

Anyways...back to the broadcast!!!

Peace,

FX

OK, power nap is over. DING DING round 2.

I have to throw this in:

The breaks mix of Underworld's - Cowgirl (White Label) was nice to hear along side the Bjork - All Is Full Of Love. I have been waiting for a while to see who also had that track. Well now I know. That track has actually been posted on the 4th page of my "top 20" section so if you would like to sample what FX is talking about. Feel free. www.soturecords.com

For the record..................I LOVE BJORK

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

Originally posted by mrmiami

what are you talking about, mr I only slept for 1 hour:laugh:

and felicia said your girl looks a little "banged" up (in your sig)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: BANGED UP !! should be the phrase of the week !! :laugh::D