So how the fuck was it? Kimball Collins/Andy Hughes/FX

meng

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by koky

BRO ... I KNOW YOU ARENT STILL AWAKE ?? :laugh:

Hey there's nothing wrong with still being awake ;)

No going out for me tonight. I'm tired as fuck, Fliptoniaaa Land wore me out, I didn't want to leave, but as we all know, everything comes to an end.

Thank you all for everything, I had a great time.

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Hey there's nothing wrong with still being awake ;)

No going out for me tonight. I'm tired as fuck, Fliptoniaaa Land wore me out, I didn't want to leave, but as we all know, everything comes to an end.

Thank you all for everything, I had a great time.

;) ;) :D:aright:

finally ive got enough energy to put a couple of thoughts together!!!!!!!

wow what to say about friday to saturday afternoon!!!!!!!!

things started out great as some peeps came to the house to get a little drink and smoke on!!!!!

after koky finally got to my house we got going to venu!!!

nice club...especially that spot where it vibrates alot...im sure chicks like to stand in that spot!!!!!just need to work on marketing it better.....o0djfx0o...

nice meeting you...you were slammin some nice tunes...very nice

...andy hughes as well was throwing nice...but the hater raiders came out to play and they wanted to leave around 2 ish:tongue:

....while at the club...it was nice to meet diabolique, obby, sotuorlando......oh and i have to put this...lilliz first outing with c.p. was very exciting to watch...she looks like she had a great time:eek: .....hopefully she will recover well....as for little miss browneyd...TROUBLE.....yup...when she gets that body moving...it can get u very, well................lets just say she moves her body with alot of femininity, and sensuality...i liked it:D

now back to the land of fliptoniaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys it was my pleasure having u guys over....you guys r what make the party good......so lets see if i can remember everybody.....koky, happy, mjm, mursa, mrmiami, felicia, CANDY, nmotion, browneyd, lilliz, cheekeetika, trixsy, themrs...i dont think im forgetting any1 if i am please correct me and tell me im a burnout!!!!!!!

this was what partying is all about...no worries great music, and great people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank for the c.d. mrmiami it was slammin!!!!!!!!!

also a special thanx to Edgar V..although not there he still provided qualty entertainment!!!!!!!! we just had to get our edgar fix!!!!!!!!!!!!

and koky i didnt get as high as i was last week i told u i can mix..o.k....still have more to learn, but its always a learning process!!!!!!!!!!!

finally at around mid day had to go get the kids and bring me back to reality....but boy it was sure fun while it lasted!!!!!!!!

and to close out....

fliptoniaaa is a lifestyle not just a name:eek: ;)! !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by happyface

:spin2: still not in conditions to write ne thing.

OOPS, This is themrs,....sorry, forgot to log him out.

LMAO!!! Leo, I KNOW you had a great time ;) Got your text message last night. :laugh: 11:17pm huh?

I really had a great time. Basically same thing everyone said up there. I was completely sober at the club, and DJFX had me dancing. I enjoyed what I heard of your set very much :D.

Flip, leave Jackie alone. She dances incredible, definately got me goin ;). Your MOUTH is what gets you in trouble. :laugh: So just shut the fuck up, sit back, watch and enjoy. :eek:

Between Me, Candy, Browneyed, and Cheek, I know we had an awesome time. Lots of fun hanging with you girls that way.

And Tricksy, FUCK BEHAVING! You had fun, and that's all that counts!

And since nobody trashed the house, you're welcome ANY TIME! (Just call before ;))

Love you all....

-Tonie

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

OOPS, This is themrs,....sorry, forgot to log him out.Between Me, Candy, Browneyed, and Cheek, I know we had an awesome time. Lots of fun hanging with you girls that way.

I bet you all the guys (KOKY!:tongue: ) were wondering what us 4 girls were doing behind closed doors in the computer room :getdown:;)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

It's themrs again......

Too bad I didn't let you bring your camera :laugh:

I had the camera in my purse, and there were pictures taken (remember in the bathroom, and on the couch?:D), but of course, when things got crazy the cam was put away, for safety reasons :laugh:

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I had the camera in my purse, and there were pictures taken (remember in the bathroom, and on the couch?:D), but of course, when things got crazy the cam was put away, for safety reasons :laugh:

Ummm....

I think I remember the couch, but I don't remember the bathroom :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Wow, what a weekend....

First of all I want to thank Flip and themrs for being such great hosts.....you openend your house to us freaks, that take real guts. :D I also want to thank Koky for picking me up, youre the best. :)

I had such a great time, from the preparty at Flip and Tonie's, to getting to Venu, the music was awesome thanks to djFX. It was great meeting SotuOrlando, and seeing Obby again, you guys are WEAK!!! I don't want to hear any excuses for not hanging with us, I introduced you to everyone that was there!! Oh and for not hitting the afterparty, I am sorely disappointed in you. :)

Thanks guys for the compliments on my dancing, its truly a joy to see people enjoying what I do naturally and without thought. Hope we can do this again soon.....I had a BLAST!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by themrs

It was great meeting you....and you WERE invited, remember that :)

Yes dear, you were invited, enticed and almost dragged out there. You are lucky that I didn't know you better, or you would have been kidnapped. ;)

Originally posted by sotuorlando

Damnnnnnnn can you guys please stop rubbing it in my face what I missssssssssed:boohoo:......once again great meeting everyone!

:laugh: :laugh: Learn from your mistakes right? Next time you better take the invitation;) :D