Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Crobar

andrewthomas

they was a mob scene outside like always and took mad long just to squeeze through the crown to get to the front.. then not only they hid the comp list so noone could get comps , they wouldnt take the comps i had so they decided to say ok they gimem reduced which was still $25 for reduced

and guess what

it wasnt even crowded inside they have a huge mob outside for nothing..they think its its mobbed outside more people will wanna get in..

well dumbasses lemme tell you

thet more people outside the less people will go inside..

you lost half the people on line just cause they got sick of waiting..

then u lost even more people when they get to they door and your door people are saying reduced is $10 and once u go to pay frankenstien is saying its $25..

u think people will pay that just cause they went through so much trouble to get in but ur so wrong i saw more people walkin out the door including my party of like 15 people and 10 of them were hot ass chicks..

crobar is more of a hadache then space is

atleast space has a nice line with noone pussing to get in...

newsflash to crobar..

this is 2003 and ur club isnt exclusive anymore clubs are a dime a dozen ,so i suggest you guys make a line like everyother club has

your club isnt orth the trouble it is just to get inside

the best part is they paid $7000 for josh wink when he is a $4000 dj

haha what dumb asses

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andrewthomas

they was a mob scene outside like always and took mad long just to squeeze through the crown to get to the front.. then not only they hid the comp list so noone could get comps , they wouldnt take the comps i had so they decided to say ok they gimem reduced which was still $25 for reduced

and guess what

it wasnt even crowded inside they have a huge mob outside for nothing..they think its its mobbed outside more people will wanna get in..

then u lost even more people when they get to they door and your door people are saying reduced is $10 and once u go to pay frankenstien is saying its $25..

u think people will pay that just cause they went through so much trouble to get in but ur so wrong i saw more people walkin out the door including my party of like 15 people and 10 of them were hot ass chicks..

newsflash to crobar..

this is 2003 and ur club isnt exclusive anymore clubs are a dime a dozen ,so i suggest you guys make a line like everyother club has

haha what dumb asses

:eek: damn !:eek:

well dumbasses lemme tell you thet more people outside the less people will go inside..you lost half the people on line just cause they got sick of waiting..

newsflash to crobar..

this is 2003 and ur club isnt exclusive anymore clubs are a dime a dozen ,so i suggest you guys make a line like everyother club has your club isnt orth the trouble it is just to get inside

haha what dumb asses

i'm not sure crobar is the dumass in this story!

and guess what

newsflash to crobar..

haha what dumb asses

not for nothing but you use to work for crobar. so you know what, a clusterfuck the front door is. I also got there pretty late, I knew there was the possibility, that I was not getting in for free. I was able to get in contact with Pete and he got me in. Pete also took sometime trying to find you, which I think was well above, the call of duty. your hating is really misplaced. you show little to no respect, for Pete’s efforts and that is just not right.

Crobar should be fined or sued for allowing that kind of mob scene to develop on their doorstep, but don't expect Miami Beach City Hall to notice, how long did it take them to realize that Nikki Beach was built on public park land, like 5 years or something? :zzz:

Guest saleen351

In NJ and most of NYC, you walk up, you wait for a few minutes and if it's cold you get right in, you pay, they some times search you, and you walk in, lists and comps are never an issue....

Just another reason why clubbers have left the scene....

it's ova!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know any of the parties involved but from my personal experiences b/c this has happened to me on many an occasion. If someone takes the time to put you on a guest list which requires you to be there by a certain time to receive comp admission and by the sounds of it even 2 free drinks, have the decency of being there before the deadline. I'm pretty sure you knew how the line was going to be when you got there, IT'S ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT, this is not a new phenomena, even if you get there 10 min in advance you know your going to be in the line longer than that. Try getting there in time it saves everyone headaches in the long run. Anyways maybe you should've just gone to the Kimball Collins party.

Originally posted by sotuorlando

Try getting there in time it saves everyone headaches in the long run. Anyways maybe you should've just gone to the Kimball Collins party.

I always get in pretty quick, and ALWAYS have a great time inside.

I like the club. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by themrs

I've never had a hard time getting in there either. ;) Guess his 10 hot girls weren't hot enough. *lol*

I went to Crobar on Friday (after Nerve)...what's up with the dancefloor? All full of garbage...wet napkins, pieces of broken glass...kinda nasty to step over even worst to dance...if that wasn't enough, someone threw a bottle of beer from the second floor and hit me right on the head...luckily, I'm pretty hard-headed...but6 it was a too close call...

:mad:

and guess what

newsflash to crobar..

haha what dumb asses

Hunny, you came with a bunch of guys and LATE! What did you expect was gonna happen, like Tony said you know how Crobar is and if you are trying to get a group of guys in your gonna have a problem. Pete DID go out of his way to try and help you out, stop bitching, it was your fault.

Originally posted by themrs

Ditto!

And they have by far the most friendly management around. If your nice to them, they are nice to you almost without exception. There is a reason crobar has been a top tier club for so long.

Originally posted by saleen351

In NJ and most of NYC, you walk up, you wait for a few minutes and if it's cold you get right in, you pay, they some times search you, and you walk in, lists and comps are never an issue....

Just another reason why clubbers have left the scene....

it's ova!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just another reason NY has such a druggie guido crowd where you cant relax if you are with a cute girl because you know some drunken guido is going to start shit because he thinks he is god's gift to the world and you must be an idiot if you don't realize it. Or a lesbo cunt if you are a girl who turns him down.

Originally posted by sotuorlando

Damnnnn bottle of beer on the head, that's a new one, the next thing you know people are just going to stat peeing off the balcony or maybe even drop water balloons.

OOooo, that happened to me at Shadow once, I was standing under the VIP looking down and when I lifted my head up a bottle fell from the top right in front of my face. That shit would've HURT!

Originally posted by djdekan

why hate, i run around in the rain for you and you get there at 12. With Josh wink as a dj, i think its amazing they can give you comped admission from 10-12 and 2 drinks.

wow.. this story sounds familiar... I feel your pain pete. :itsok:

Originally posted by djdekan

why hate, i run around in the rain for you and you get there at 12. With Josh wink as a dj, i think its amazing they can give you comped admission from 10-12 and 2 drinks.

dude i was at ur house at 11 dont play that with me lolol

cause when i got in my car after that it was 11:05

and u buggin it wasnt raining last night loll