Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Was The Point Of Posting.......

A PHOTOSHOP FCUKED UP PICTURE OF ME??? WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! :laugh: The best part of it all is more then half of you assholes don't even have the balls to post a REAL PICTURE of yourself nevertheless some photoshop altered crap. I'm still gonna say what I have to say and be myself you can crack all the jokes you want because it goes in one ear and out the other. But allow me to get under your skin and piss you off and.......

please flare up because it shows me I WON! :laugh:

I WANNA THANK EVERYONE FOR CARING SO MUCH ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE. LOL CAUSE IT SHOWS ME THAT MY LIFE IS APPARENTLY MUCH MORE INTERESTING THEN YOURS! BECAUSE YOU DONATE MORE TIME TO ME THEN YOURSELVES! :laugh:

I dont have photo shop and wouldnt even know how to use it if I did.I am the one who cropped and posted it.SO stop lying you god damn loser.Are you saying you donot have a deformed hand???????????HUH?Are you saying that both your hands are normal?And look at your face its a nighmare.And I have posted my pics.I have a whole gallery on ST.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

I dont have photo shop and wouldnt even know how to use it if I did.I am the one who cropped and posted it.SO stop lying you god damn loser.Are you saying you donot have a deformed hand???????????HUH?Are you saying that both your hands are normal?And look at your face its a nighmare.And I have posted my pics.I have a whole gallery on ST.

AM I TALKING TO YOU? GO AWAY! :rolleyes: I'M TIRED OF EXPLAINING THINGS TO YOU! YOU'RE DENSE! I JUST HAVE TO KEEP ON REMINDING MYSELF THAT EVERYTIME I READ ONE OF YOUR REPLIES! LOL

Well on this one I happen to agree with House4Real. I think that trancadictgurl definetely altered that picture. I mean I don't know how she shrunk you in that picture. She must be an underground photoshop genious!!! Us Diva's always got to stick together!!!

Originally posted by luztidara

Well on this one I happen to agree with House4Real. I think that trancadictgurl definetely altered that picture. I mean I don't know how she shrunk you in that picture. She must be an underground photoshop genious!!! Us Diva's always got to stick together!!!

hey, they said u were banned!

Originally posted by luztidara

Trancadickinmymouth couldn't use photoshop if her stripper job depended on it. If those pictures were altered it was someone with *somewhat* of a brain. Just look at her response.

Tranca it's called A-do-be Pho-to-shop you twit..:laugh:

Oh yeah, that college degree you earned at that imaginary university is REALLY paying off isn't it? :laugh:

STOP LYING. You will get caught every single time!