Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greedy Ass Kenyon Martin....

ghhhhhost

I was just thinking the same thing. I mean...seriously, this org. has been in the gutter for such a long time. They could barely sellout playoff games as it is :( Now, the players are trying to make the team mortgage their future with overblown contracts. Nothing for nothing, dont get me wrong, its been quite a nice ride to the finals back to back... please dont hold the team ransom and then get injured and have to ride the pine for the rest of your contract....A.K.A Grant muthafukin Hill !!! Saga.

I dont blame the Nets for holding out,..besides K-Mart doesnt really have much of a bargaining power as it is,..he choked in the finals.

Now news comes that the Nets are up for sale :mad: After languishing in the gutter for all these years..... after we finally get the brown bags off, they haul ass outta town. Fuck it. Send the 'shets' outta town too....:finger:

i dont thinkn he deserves that amount. kidd yeah, but kenyon martin is not that calibre of player. i say make the trade, i think the nets would be much better with rasheed, and in the process dump 2 big salaries while just having to take over 1.

is the best....

only teams from the West can win the NBA finals....

kinda like the East with Detriot, n Chicago

1989-1993 the East ruled.............

COME ON KINGS!!!!

The NBA Finals is won out west......

COME ON KINGS!!!!

Best players,

best n most attractive form/style of play..

COME ON KINGS!!

PEACE MIAMI!!

Pink%20Outfit.jpg

I wanna eat her honey pot.. n fuck her till

she has to limp back to her limo.....

Originally posted by lomenus

is the best....

only teams from the West can win the NBA finals....

kinda like the East with Detriot, n Chicago

1989-1993 the East ruled.............

COME ON KINGS!!!!

The NBA Finals is won out west......

COME ON KINGS!!!!

Best players,

best n most attractive form/style of play..

COME ON KINGS!!

PEACE MIAMI!!

Pink%20Outfit.jpg

I wanna eat her honey pot.. n fuck her till

she has to limp back to her limo.....

hell yeah the kings rule!!!!

btw: paris is ugly!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

wtf muthafucka....11 mil per isnt good enough for u??...like ur kids r starving and shit....u aint even that good.....TRADE THIS BITCH ASS FOR RASHEED WALLACE

That would be one of, if not the BIGGEST mistakes ever.

Portland sucks cause of bad attitude and no team unity spearheaded by their helmsman.....Rasheed Wallace. Guys a flake, trade Martin for someone else.

Originally posted by vicman

so then. . . arent you a clippers fan? :confused:

where's the luv for LA?

no, i'm a kings fan....LA teams suck. actually, i'm not a big fan of LA either. it's great to spend a weekend of partying and chilling with friends, but other than that....

i would never live there. too weird for me. i'm not from LA anyways. i live two hours south.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

That would be one of, if not the BIGGEST mistakes ever.

Portland sucks cause of bad attitude and no team unity spearheaded by their helmsman.....Rasheed Wallace. Guys a flake, trade Martin for someone else.

they need to trade kenyon just to show him that he really isnt shit...granted wallace isnt an angel..but ur basically gettin the same thing in return...if a guy can come out and ask for a trade because of $ when he just came off an awesome season with the NETS...then he's just as distracting as Wallace is in Portland