Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Notes..

davey boy.. blew up your spot tonight huh? nah, she still likes you guy (God knows why).

rod.. funny thing is, i held that lighter under your hand for a few seconds b4 you realized you shoulda released my belt buckle

stardo.. you mixed up the ingredients.. oops.

stacked/bigtime.. you give new definition to the term surf laps. do you people ever stop moving? still don't believe there was any sun for you this morning on that beach.

sisco.. happy bday again. you were a dancin machine tonight kid.

choop/fugaze/p-tek.. i shoulda left when you did. place blew when dj cheese fest took the decks.

to my crew (who lurk on this board).. you're a bunch of crackheads. i don't know any of you.

btw.. i learned that all the crazy people at surf come from anatartica.

ended up being a great sunday!!!!!!!!!!!.................

good time sunday boyz and girlz, and yes after going to surf and closing out temps, i was still able to make it to work.............

and YES i am still FUkced UP!!!!!, not sure if blinking for 2 hours counts as sleeping......................my job has never looked so brite before, and i've never been this friendly at 8:30 am in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................hmmmmmmmm????????

and jay i was praying that you would have just lit me on fire..........i would have rather been set on fire then spend the day here at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone please shoot me......NOW!!!!

jay....no worries buddy....i will live!!!

stacked.... new nickname for you "softbatch"

digga......KEMICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta love jimmy though........................kidz got flava and the women love em!!..............

ha ha ha, ya heard about there little mix up!!!!!!!!, ha ha ha too funny, digga thaught he was standin next to a buncha statues at surf..................ha ha ha ha tooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also the guy that sat on stacks plate of mustard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigtime ran baught a hotdog and wiped on the dudes ass.........!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

someone please shoot me......NOW!!!!

jay....no worries buddy....i will live!!!

stacked.... new nickname for you "softbatch"

digga......KEMICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhh yes DON, deap kemical......................what a scene that was seeing STUTTERIN DON spit out what he was trying to say to me at that moment...................i think it went something like this:

don: r,r,r,rod....eh eh eh, i aked denny, eh eh eh, to, to play, um um um um d,d,d,ddeap , um um um (as he points to the speaker).....I,I,I talked to DENNY, um um............................

DIGGA: DEAP KEMIKAL!!!!!!!!!!, (as it starts to play)

don: yeah yeah yeah, (as he points to the speaker) deap kemikal!!!!!!!

poor don.............................................

hey DON, you name them they did it.............................LOL!!!!!!