Clubplanet Nightlife Community

johnny vicious and djais sun review

what a fucking nite johnny u killed it man from the minute u started to the end was sick . even when u and kirk battled it out that was nuts . bombs after bombs after bombs it just didnt stop at all . im feeling the after effects to it right now way to much kettle last nite , good seeing evryone , nigums , fury,adrienne, riddler, bon aka the devil, dave,andrew mendez, and nice meeting laurie619

Ummm Not That Good.... :confused:

Still Clueless of what happened after that round of shots...

Everything was a blur... But Then Again thats what happens when u stepp in to Dungeon of DJAIS.

Good Times Though....

Good to see u Mr. Mendez, and whoever else that was there..

Don't Remember Sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......! :idea:

Originally posted by djjvelez

Ummm Not That Good.... :confused:

Still Clueless of what happened after that round of shots...

Everything was a blur... But Then Again thats what happens when u stepp in to Dungeon of DJAIS.

Good Times Though....

Good to see u Mr. Mendez, and whoever else that was there..

Don't Remember Sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......! :idea:

bro ur nuts we did like 3 shots in a row u just wanted to keep doing them i said no , djais is the devil joe u should know that by now kid deff was good times

Reeediculous from the 11:30 till 1:15 I was there. . .I drove 7 hours yesterday back and forth to a wedding in PA, and i still made it out. . . pissed I missed Amuka, but I was on the NJ Turnpike when she came on. . . I'll be there this week as always, looking forward to thursday, Valentine's Day partay . . . whoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Biiiig Steve HolllllA Mikey 999 what da deal Big shout out to everyone that came down from shaolin good to see Antonio out!! Klutch and da boyz Happy bday Doodles and the riddled riddler....... And the whole ktu creeww WHaaaaat up . A to z holla see you in two weeks for yoour anti-retro nite.. Good weekend cant wait for next week also for thursday Valentines day!!!!

Holllllllllaaaaaaaa!!!!:rofl:

Originally posted by t0r0

Biiiig Steve HolllllA Mikey 999 what da deal Big shout out to everyone that came down from shaolin good to see Antonio out!! Klutch and da boyz Happy bday Doodles and the riddled riddler....... And the whole ktu creeww WHaaaaat up . A to z holla see you in two weeks for yoour anti-retro nite.. Good weekend cant wait for next week also for thursday Valentines day!!!!

Holllllllllaaaaaaaa!!!!:rofl:

good times toro good times man allways a pleasure to see u man

Last nite I had to play babysitter to the birthday boy so for me, being sober at djais = booooo! But Johnny def. had the crowd going and everyone had a great time. KTU party crew out in full effect last nite, rolling 10 deep, as well as Humpty and Lil Cee....HOLLA!!!! Good seeing everyone. Bon you rule with those shirts....Toro you are progressing in your "adrienne ass shake" abilities. Bravo! Mister Dan Fury....where the flunk was I??? Probally out by the back door shooting myself in the mouth for not being drunk. :(

Originally posted by adriennektu

Last nite I had to play babysitter to the birthday boy so for me, being sober at djais = booooo! But Johnny def. had the crowd going and everyone had a great time. KTU party crew out in full effect last nite, rolling 10 deep, as well as Humpty and Lil Cee....HOLLA!!!! Good seeing everyone. Bon you rule with those shirts....Toro you are progressing in your "adrienne ass shake" abilities. Bravo! Mister Dan Fury....where the flunk was I??? Probally out by the back door shooting myself in the mouth for not being drunk. :(

lol i like that one out the back door lol

Originally posted by adriennektu

P.S. Noots I know you will be on here at some point looking for Djais reviews....so do me that favor and get me that info about your ex's doctor.....thumbs up to her!!!! :)

IM me baby I will get it for you. That seemed to be the topic of conversation Sun. you are the third girl:tongue:

Originally posted by latinaz

SINCE I WAS GOING SOLO I HAD TO DEPART QUIETLY AND QUICKLY. NICE SEEIN EVERYONE THERE AND ESPECIALLY THE OLD MAN JOHNNIE BUDS:tongue: .

BUT I HAD A GOOD TIME WITH DRAMA QUEEN RICHIE RYDELL

LMAO after Sunday I think we should start calling him Champagne Rich. Z you dissapered very quickly didnt even get to say goodbye :(