Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami's Craig Demo @ Level3 Atlanta 8/15

demo909

Originally posted by klubveteran

on the flyer it says resident of Space,nerve, crobar:confused:

Thats just refering to places that i have played at often in Miami. As you know there are very few DJ's here that are consistant residents at any club. I bounce around alot like many other local DJ's. But when club owners and promoters from out of town ask you where you play in Miami, you tell them the biggest and best clubs you've played at.

Originally posted by pod

What kind of cheesy-ass photo is that on the flyer? :laugh:

yeah that photo was taken of me on a monday morning at cactus by some half nude phtographer with a dog collar on.....never did catch his name LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the photo Dan

Originally posted by demo909

yeah that photo was taken of me on a monday morning at cactus by some half nude phtographer with a dog collar on.....never did catch his name LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the photo Dan

damn, that is you......

BTW did dan do the one on your mix CD? :tongue:

Originally posted by demo909

Thats just refering to places that i have played at often in Miami. As you know there are very few DJ's here that are consistant residents at any club. I bounce around alot like many other local DJ's. But when club owners and promoters from out of town ask you where you play in Miami, you tell them the biggest and best clubs you've played at.

OH I SEE CUZ I THOUGHT I READ ON THE FLYER THAT YOU WERE "RESIDENTS" AT THESE CLUBS. I WAS LIKE DAMN WHERE WAS I? I HADNT HEARD MUCH OF YOU. GOOD LUCK IN ATLANTA THAT TOWN IS QUICKLY PROGRESSING. REPRESENT US WELL!:cool:

Originally posted by klubveteran

OH I SEE CUZ I THOUGHT I READ ON THE FLYER THAT YOU WERE "RESIDENTS" AT THESE CLUBS. I WAS LIKE DAMN WHERE WAS I? I HADNT HEARD MUCH OF YOU. GOOD LUCK IN ATLANTA THAT TOWN IS QUICKLY PROGRESSING. REPRESENT US WELL!:cool:

You can count on it man:cool:

I'll be recording the set and will have the live mix avail. next week for you all to check out.:D