Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone go to Joeys on Thursday?

Who went on thursday to joeys?

did u have a good time?

what did u think bout the music?

I'm sorry but, everytime i've been to joeys i've had an awesome time, and its never been the moo djin all night....so experienced this for the first time...i'm sorry but u should keep the NJguido thing goin b/c the only reason i had a decent time was all the good lookin girlz and the people i was with otherwise.....

:blown:

Originally posted by crazyclubhead

Who went on thursday to joeys?

did u have a good time?

what did u think bout the music?

I'm sorry but, everytime i've been to joeys i've had an awesome time, and its never been the moo djin all night....so experienced this for the first time...i'm sorry but u should keep the NJguido thing goin b/c the only reason i had a decent time was all the good lookin girlz and the people i was with otherwise.....

:blown:

Not for nothing but if you had a good time, why bother making a post just to bash a DJ? Sorry you weren't satisfied with the music. What did you think of the performance? Oh and I will keep the NJGUIDO thing going but since I've been DJing 11 years longer than I've run NJGUIDO, I think I'll keep DJing too.

Originally posted by themoo

Not for nothing but if you had a good time, why bother making a post just to bash a DJ? Sorry you weren't satisfied with the music. What did you think of the performance? Oh and I will keep the NJGUIDO thing going but since I've been DJing 11 years longer than I've run NJGUIDO, I think I'll keep DJing too.

I had a decent time, sorry to bash but i wanted to see if anyone went and their opinion....i'm sure there are people who enjoyed ur set....and joeys was rather packed so u shouldnt complain....

Originally posted by crazyclubhead

I had a decent time, sorry to bash but i wanted to see if anyone went and their opinion....i'm sure there are people who enjoyed ur set....and joeys was rather packed so u shouldnt complain....

No prob, actually was just venting....Being up so late trying to update NJGUIDO gets to you a little... This summer you can't go wrong with Joey's on Thursday. This thursday Kirk Lopez will be there. It will be a great night again. And yeah I thought Joey's was great last week, the reason I know is because on the NJGUIDO board everyone was hungover on Friday and it was still packed when the lights came on Thursday night. Thats always a good sign.