Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's Weekend Review...

WOW...we may have shitty weather but every weekend @ Temps get beter and better. I had a blast. Binoy, jaremnio, asuave, dondeisel, roddigga you guys were a complete disaster...digga do you remember trying to speak to me..lol....your little circle was out of control.

Denny thanks for another great night of music. Not everyone is there this early but I love the save a prayer/duran duran track you've been playing early.

3 weeks left..I can't belive it's almost over already!!

FYI the toga party has been canceled...we will be holding it at dondeisels' house now...lol...

roddigga lose the cell #:tongue: give me #3 w/ pork fry rice:laugh:

Originally posted by ceeotter

WOW...we may have shitty weather but every weekend @ Temps get beter and better. I had a blast. Binoy, jaremnio, asuave, dondeisel, roddigga you guys were a complete disaster...digga do you remember trying to speak to me..lol....your little circle was out of control.

Denny thanks for another great night of music. Not everyone is there this early but I love the save a prayer/duran duran track you've been playing early.

3 weeks left..I can't belive it's almost over already!!

FYI the toga party has been canceled...we will be holding it at dondeisels' house now...lol...

roddigga lose the cell #:tongue: give me #3 w/ pork fry rice:laugh:

ewwww.....digga, jarmenio, and binoy in sequence togas......ewwwww

and you gotta love the person behind the bar calling us a disaster.....I wonder how we get that way!!!!!......i feel like i have a shot glass shoved down my throat every 10 seconds.......and ceotter.......not a smart move allowing digga to have your number.....he will be living with you and having xmas at your house guaranteed!!!!....and lock up Everything!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ewwww.....digga, jarmenio, and binoy in sequence togas......ewwwww

and you gotta love the person behind the bar calling us a disaster.....I wonder how we get that way!!!!!......i feel like i have a shot glass shoved down my throat every 10 seconds.......and ceotter.......not a smart move allowing digga to have your number.....he will be living with you and having xmas at your house guaranteed!!!!....and lock up Everything!!!!

OMG he keeps having chinese food sent to my house:laugh:

ummm disaster indeed you ALL were and I may have to include myself. Rough one..my 11am shift @ spicy's was even rougher.

hmmmm my very own housedigga..everyone should have one..does he do dishes???

Dave...since the gay jokes were not getting anywhere...how funny was it when we were walking to Surf Club and we spotted those 5 little boys....and you said "Look Guidos in the making" and I said....look there is Rod to the left...it was the dark one....hahahaha!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Dave...takes the "Hard Guy" approach to being gay....Pretending to be the "touch jock"....he likes role play...Bradley is the Cheerleader and Dave is the Gay Highschool Quarterback....

\\

ewwwww...oh my got a visual...need to wipe it from my memory.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Dave...the funny thing is you are the first one to grab my traps at Tempts when my shirt is off....Court actually got jealous. You sick fuck...please keep you and your people away from me...

i am right here softbatch......did you get good sleep last night......you know the usual routine of putting court to sleep so you can watch the best of george michael live!!!!......so gross.....yes???

Yes...Dave after Court and I FUCKED for an hour I passed out. Ummmmm Not George Michael asshole......Prince....

David...I can drink you under the table and another thing stop telling kids that when I drink I get quiet!

I am so going to deal with you at Beatstock...Prepare my friend...prepare...On a seriousness...we are heading sideways with this market....Play the valleys and peaks and that should equate great pattern trades.....take a look at the 15minute 5 day QQQ chart..