Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's Weekend Review...

i dont get up at 10 to go to surf cause I am finally falling asleep than........you see miss. ceotter.....stacked likes to go home around 2am each night to cuddle with his barbie dolls and get a good night sleep....so un-iron of him.....that is why he is up very early and able to hit up surf in his pink speedo!!!!.....soft!!!!

I don't believe any of this...you do not stay up until 10am your barely concious when you leave Temps.

So I wonder who will join the circle this week at Temps??:confused:

All I know is that it will be a close race for temps couple of summer 2003: binoy & jarmenio or you and roddigga...you digs don't quite have the same passion as the deko boys but you still a few weeks so get closer ..ya know takes some walks on the beach and stuff; pick out "your song":laugh:

this thread is just flat out grosssssssssssssssss....................

reminds me of the time i sat on my grandfathers lap and he POPPED A CHUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

im feeling kinda uncomfortable even posting on this thread!!!!!!

SEE YA ALL AT TEMPS, ILL DRIVE MYSELF..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm...Dave...please I massage Bigtime because he was sore from lifting....! hahaha......

Also...it was not a protein shake asshole it was a Margarita....

You are just jealous because Bradley does not have the physique liek Bigtime has.....hahahahaha!

David...how bad do you want your own Bigtime.....