Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic Iron Moments....from Surf!

rod will not be in attendance......so I am bringing a life size inflatable digga....that will float around in our kiddie pool.....upon pulling the string.....the digga doll burps, bumps, farts, and growls all at the same time!!!!......it is as life like as possible!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

[b#3. The difference is all you guys do nothing during the day...you sleep....The Stacked has an agenda everyday...I am up by 8am no matter how bangedup I am....At the beach by 10am....Where were you Kosta, Tommytempts...etc? Exactly.

THAT IS TOTALLY INCORRECT.... I SLEEP TIL ABOUT NOON AND THEN SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY PROCRASTINATING WHEN I SHOULD GET DRESSED AND GO TO SURF .....ITS EXTREMELY EXHAUSTING.

Originally posted by dogekid

doge will be in attendance. kosta.. you just worry bout pourin the shots and leave the bbq work to me.

You ever watch the food network?? I am currently suing those japanese guys for stealing my name I AM THE IRON CHEF.

Besides dude Im Greek its in my blood and my family owns diners No one can compete with that I dont care if youve graduated from culinary Institute of America!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

You ever watch the food network?? I am currently suing those japanese guys for stealing my name I AM THE IRON CHEF.

Besides dude Im Greek its in my blood and my family owns diners No one can compete with that I dont care if youve graduated from culinary Institute of America!!!!!!

fine.. i'll do shots and flip burgers when you slip and fall in the "holes" in the parking lot