Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Friday Poll

Should the main floor be...  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should the main floor be...

• House
    • House & Hip-Hop

Yea, I been working on this. I been talking to DJ Drastic one of the main floor hip hop DJs (we've been friends since 10th grade) and I told him its all about house. his reply... "Maaan, House is falling off. So many house DJs are spinning Hip hop now"

But if I make any head way, i'll let ya all know. rofl.

FYI: Fridays ARE NOT A KTU PARTY. KTU is simply the main promotion contact. Its a privately run party.

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

Yea, I been working on this. I been talking to DJ Drastic one of the main floor hip hop DJs (we've been friends since 10th grade) and I told him its all about house. his reply... "Maaan, House is falling off. So many house DJs are spinning Hip hop now"

I dunno about house falling off, especially at the factory since thats what its known for...i'm not saying the hip-hop being spun on the main floor is bad cause its not, but i think the majority of the factory crowd would like to have just house on the main floor and alternating djs spinning hip-hop upstairs...the only other thing i was thinking was maybe have one hip-hop set right before the wet t-shirt contest so that there isnt a big jump from house to hip-hop once the contest starts

i guess this post mightve had some effect cause last night at the factory they played one long hip-hop set early in the nite...went to house...played another real short hip-hop set...then it was house from then on...def a step up from last week...i think the best music last nite was upstairs in the smoking room