Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now That Metro Is Over, There Is No Where To Go In Nj..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEA I KNOW SOUTH PARK...BUT THAT PLACE GETS TOO HOT, THE BATH ROOMS SUCK, AND THE TOWN IS A NIGHTMARE AND THE DRINKS ARE TO EXPENSIVE FOR A RESTRANT

I WILL SUPPORT, I JUST RATHER SEE IT AT LIKE IMAGE OR MORE OF A CLUBIER SETTING

As stated by ML2k12334235643

Metro Fridays are Moving to South Park with Richie Rydell and the Metro Lounge Merge Family and Staff, Lighting and sound will make the move as well.

Metro's original location at the Ramada is currently undergoing renovation and will be an upscale restaurant/lounge.

Originally posted by caruch

I AM THINKING WHAT IS GOING TO BE GOOD FOR THE FALL IN NJ.......

MAN THERE IS NO WHERE TO GO!!!!!

I GUESS I AM GOING BACK INTO THE CITY!!!!!

you must be kidding or you meant to say NJ clubs north of exit 141 on the parkway:D

Originally posted by kostaP

As stated by ML2k12334235643

Metro Fridays are Moving to South Park with Richie Rydell and the Metro Lounge Merge Family and Staff, Lighting and sound will make the move as well.

Metro's original location at the Ramada is currently undergoing renovation and will be an upscale restaurant/lounge.

I heard they got shutdown by the town. The town is making the bar across the street close at 1:30 am now.. and metro already had it's liquer license practically stripped..

ITS SO COOL THAT THE FAMILY IS MOVING AND RICHY IS A CLOSE FRIEND AND I WILL SUPPORT HIM, I AM JUST SAYING ALL THE WORK THAT THEY WANA DO TO THAT PLACE WONT FIX THE TOWN NOR THE AIR CONDITIONING PROBLEM

I THINK NYC IS GOIGN TO MAKE A COMEBACK THIS YEAR

Originally posted by roque1

you must be kidding or you meant to say NJ clubs north of exit 141 on the parkway:D [/QU

yea that is what i meant, its just the north nj sceen is getting old, i think ny is going to make a comback...its just my opinion

Originally posted by carguy19

I'd be really possed if I were tommy d, cause nobody is gonna want to go to southpark 2 nights in a row... I think that's fucked up a little that the owners did that

2 different types of crowds

Metro Friday is more like dress however confortable "Be yourself"

Saturday Upscale Trendy going to be strict with dress code

Originally posted by berniec

sux tho, no more afterhours in jersey...it was nice havin a spot open till the early morning that was only a 5 minute drive from my house...

thank god no afterhours it is taking time off my life

and the city is going to make a huge comeback with CROBAR opening this fall

badass u shoul dmake a trip with me this friday

at b'lo in nyc....this place is sick

my girls good freind rented a 22 person Excursion for her B-day this Friday, we are going to start off at NONG and then LOBBY and who know from there... We have the limo until 5:30 am

Originally posted by badassmafuka

2 different types of crowds

Metro Friday is more like dress however confortable "Be yourself"

Saturday Upscale Trendy going to be strict with dress code

I hear ya Bill it's still gonna take some biz away from you guys IMHO. I just put myself in a clubgoers shoes.....

Don't wanna miss the friday metro party.... but even though dressing up isn't a problem do you still wanna go to the same venue.... i'm not knocking the place or you guys as promoters, but thats gotta take a little wind outta your sails

Good luck bro, hope everything works out. I may see you this thursday Bill

ITS SO COOL THAT THE FAMILY IS MOVING AND RICHY IS A CLOSE FRIEND AND I WILL SUPPORT HIM, I AM JUST SAYING ALL THE WORK THAT THEY WANA DO TO THAT PLACE WONT FIX THE TOWN NOR THE AIR CONDITIONING PROBLEM

I THINK NYC IS GOIGN TO MAKE A COMEBACK THIS YEAR

Go to the tunnel Mark I'll meet you there ;):tongue:

Originally posted by binoys

Deko Lounge Sessions Sat Nights Returns September 13th.

Lots of Surprises this year!!

Cant Wait!

Theres some surprises for Taste too that nobody knows about too!!!!

Im sitting here with a big smile on my face, I may announce it tomorrow

carguy I totally agree it may take some away but last year Tommy D stopped promoting (because he didnt want anymore people than 800) Saturdays because we would do 800 and that would be confortable

we are going to be really picky at the door this fall... so if we have 700 or 800 it will be beautiful people very well dressed