Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now That Metro Is Over, There Is No Where To Go In Nj..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can go to Tonic in Lake Hickpatcong on Thursday night.

Meet the women of Jiffy Lube Calendar Girls!!!!!! this week only

Tractor Pull contest at midnight!

Mechanical Bull Riding on the Dancefloor.

Win a years supply of free beef jerky!!!!!

Hog calling contest sponsored by john deere.

Plus all ladies wearing work boots or nascar tshirts get in free.

Gentlemen wearing Fubu get in half price.

And Ladies compete in our dance contest and win your own log splitter.

Taste It!!

www.njtonic.com

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwww

Originally posted by thefamousmred

This is pretty much the joke I must say, this thread is about north jersey this fall and that there’s “No Place to goâ€

Ok so yes Metro is a Staple and made it’s mark and will be a success where ever they go……. Friday with metro @ South park will be a Hit.

However my dear puppies, you can clearly tell how much of this thread is driven by “the promoter or promoters “ the all new Door man promoters “ Etc Etc Etc…

Did Anyone forget about JOEYS !!!!!!!!! and SOUNDGARDEN……….. oh But of course I guess they don’t have people that work for them or that promote them on this board

Sorry but there so few on this board that really know the deal… the rest …Well :jerkoff:

hunny, listen i am not a promoter i am just making conversation

and one more thing on the " City " I'd rather Watch Bowling on ABC on saturday afternoons

Originally posted by carguy19

I'd be really possed if I were tommy d, cause nobody is gonna want to go to southpark 2 nights in a row... I think that's fucked up a little that the owners did that

i agree... noone will ever wanan go 2 nights in a row.....

plus to be honest, i think rydell is 10x than that other guy...

Originally posted by ml2k3

"METRO" IS FAR ,FAR, FAR from over. Let me reitorate(sp?)

MetroFridays PARTY is Moving to SouthPARK and yes, we will soup up that club as much as we possibly can with the addition of all of our lights/sound/ and some other surprises.

CiRCA (in the former location of ML in the ramada inn),which will be a phat Lounge/resturant ,NOT, a siiick nightclub with sick sound,lights,liquid blast and all the mayhem of or other clubs,but , it WILL be a great, ORIGINAL addition the the nightlife in jersey. I am VERY EXCITED FOR CiRCA!

Granted, i will not argue, Metro Lounge in Rochelle Park was one of the most awsome rooms we could possibly hope for. The size, location, parking, Air conditioning:D :rolleyes: . But you have to keep one thing in mind, what MAKES us all love that room, or any room that you may happen to like, is WHAT WENT ON IN THAT ROOM, AND THE MEMORIES OF WHAT WENT ON IN THAT ROOM GAVE YOU................Thats what makes you love it, now add into that (as our commercial says) the crowd, the atmosphere, the music IS AWSOME ...........WHAM!!! There is the VIBE!!!

The vibe is what counts everyone!!!

And a vibe is CREATED.THATS what we have at Merge, THATS what we had at Metro. THAT WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE. You cannot BUY a vibe, you cannot TEACH somone to create a vibe.......ITS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR PEOPLE, AND ITS HOW WHAT YOU DO IN THAT ROOM MAKES....THOSE PEOPLE........FEEL!!!!!!

And if it is all of you, the metro/merge family, the staff, Richie Rydell, EVERYONE, in the same room you will feel the vibe again. Trust me, all that we ask for is a large room, good sound, plenty of parking, 4 walls, and you will feel the same energy and vibe WHEREVER we through a party. Am i gonna miss Metro Lounge.............FUCK YEAH!! Thats our home, BUT, the bond that we have built with the Metro/Merge family, the consitintcy of what is is that we do, can be TRANSFERED anywhere we may go weather we open our own club in Jersey or NYC, or throw a party in someone elses, the VIBE is something that i can guarentee willl be there. Thats about the ONLY thing that i can guarentee in this business.

And when everybody least expects it, your gonna hear about a MASSIVE club opening in the near future, maybe on this side of the river,maybe on the other side, dont be surprised if you see a huge

ML

stamped on the side of the building....................

If i remember correctly, a club closed down a Long time ago in nyc and then re-opened a few years later under the same name, i think it was called something like, ummm, soaund factorie? Ring any bells?:D

ML

4EVA!

:D

...george, your reply almost made me cry... i miss you guys so much already... and omg, the memories made inside metro... i could probably go on about those forever... i will see you on august 30th, plan on getting me drunk... i'll actually be 21...august 27th :eek: