Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Name on the New Blackhole release!

As many of you already know, Glow resident DJ and Music Director, Pete Moutso, is currently in Holland recording the upcoming Blackhole Recordings double CD mixed compilation: “GLOW Washington, DCâ€.

Since it's opening night in 1999, Glow has evolved into one of the most successful and premiere trance events in the United States and has in the proccess helped to redefine Washington DC Nightlife.

Our success over the years, would not have been possible without the support of YOU, our loyal customers who have shown us love since day one. As a way to thank those who have supported us over the years and pay tribute to the strong EDM community in DC, we would like to include your name in the Acknowledge/Thank you section of the upcoming CD.

Please visit our Glow website forum section and post your name on the appropriate Thread if you would like to participate in this.

Thank you for you support over the years!

Panorama Productions

GLOW

Guest jroo
Originally posted by *************

As many of you already know, Glow resident DJ and Music Director, Pete Moutso, is currently in Holland recording the upcoming Blackhole Recordings double CD mixed compilation: “GLOW Washington, DCâ€.

Since it's opening night in 1999, Glow has evolved into one of the most successful and premiere trance events in the United States and has in the proccess helped to redefine Washington DC Nightlife.

Our success over the years, would not have been possible without the support of YOU, our loyal customers who have shown us love since day one. As a way to thank those who have supported us over the years and pay tribute to the strong EDM community in DC, we would like to include your name in the Acknowledge/Thank you section of the upcoming CD.

Please visit our Glow website forum section and post your name on the appropriate Thread if you would like to participate in this.

Thank you for you support over the years!

Panorama Productions

GLOW

:) sure, i would like my name to read "Fuck Glow" thank you!

Originally posted by vicman

WE'VE HAD OUR SHARE OF DRAMA WITH GLOW.

Everyone has drama with someone. I have been to alot of events in the DC region. I have also experienced problems at a Glow event, but it had nothing to do with the party itself, rather it was with the venues employees. When I complained, the Glow guys went out of their way to help me out. Also, this is one of the few parties that i went to that actually had reduced passes that worked.

I remember going to the Buzz parties at Nation and having problems with the venues bouncers. I never hated on Buzz though. To much hate in this town. We should all help to support the scene and make it stronger. It's divisions like this that makes it easier for the Rave act to jeapordize what we love the most.

Originally posted by innuendo

Everyone has drama with someone. I have been to alot of events in the DC region. I have also experienced problems at a Glow event, but it had nothing to do with the party itself, rather it was with the venues employees. When I complained, the Glow guys went out of their way to help me out. Also, this is one of the few parties that i went to that actually had reduced passes that worked.

I remember going to the Buzz parties at Nation and having problems with the venues bouncers. I never hated on Buzz though. To much hate in this town. We should all help to support the scene and make it stronger. It's divisions like this that makes it easier for the Rave act to jeapordize what we love the most.

YEAH, ITS ALL FINE AND PLURY.