Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Tuesday Nite...and I Have No Idea What To Do!!

Originally posted by latinaz

THAT SOUNDS GOOD...I JUST NEED DIRECTIONS.

PM ME OR IM ME

BARTENDZEEE

DIVA LOUNGE - 369 Bloomfield Avenue Montclair New Jersey - 973.509.3000

From Route 3 West

Take the Grove Street Montclair Exit. Make a left onto Grove Street when coming of the exit ramp. Take Grove Street 4.2 miles to the intersection of Bloomfield Avenue. Make a right onto Bloomfield Avenue & continue thru 2 traffic lights to the intersection of North Willow Avenue. Diva is on the corner

From Parkway South

Take exit 148. When exiting the ramp go thru stop sign to 1st traffic light. Make a right. Go to second light and make a right onto Bloomfield Avenue. Continue 1.8 miles westbound on Bloomfield Avenue to the intersection of North Willow Avenue.

From Parkway North

Take exit 148. Stay in the left lane when exiting the ramp. The 1st light is Bloomfield Avenue but you must go thru the light and continue around the circle, staying to the right. At the light (Texaco station) make a right onto Bloomfield Avenue & continue 1.8 miles to the intersection of North Willow Avenue.

From Route 46 Eastbound

Take the Valley Road Exit immediately before Rt. 46 turns onto Rt. 3. Exit the ramp continuing on Valley Road approximately 5 miles to the intersection of Bloomfield Avenue. Make a left onto Bloomfield Avenue. Continue several traffic lights to the intersection of North Willow Avenue.