Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Darlok

Hey smokesum honestly dude.. Lets get off the topic plz.. I cannot tell u a lot of things on here but U will hear everything in due time.. I won't be here for long though... to make a long story short "I'm F*CKED" no matter what goes and I know it.. and U ppl.. I pitty u (u don't know why yet) But i feel sorry for all here. and it's against my nature cuz normally i'm an asshole.

Smokesum.. read my latest "LOVE" posts.. Ur lookin for Love right now.. u just don't know it. Everyone is. I'm no exception.. I found it though

plz no one respond after this.. Thanks

Originally posted by darlok

Hey smokesum honestly dude.. Lets get off the topic plz.. I cannot tell u a lot of things on here but U will hear everything in due time.. I won't be here for long though... to make a long story short "I'm F*CKED" no matter what goes and I know it.. and U ppl.. I pitty u (u don't know why yet) But i feel sorry for all here. and it's against my nature cuz normally i'm an asshole.

Smokesum.. read my latest "LOVE" posts.. Ur lookin for Love right now.. u just don't know it. Everyone is. I'm no exception.. I found it though

i will not heed your request

that is some mad looney shit your sayin there brother

explain!

:confused:

Is this a Polish thing or just a stoopid thing? Listen up. You got to chill the fuck out. There is no need to so defensive. Make your point and then move on to the next topic politely, just like everyone else. Don't give into these guys egging you on. They can see that it pushes your hot buttons and they (we, all of us) will most likely try to exploit. Not because we want to single you out, but because (i think I can speak for a few of us here) it seems like your "love" stories are a bit ya know, reaching. It looks like you are looking for advice on something but too affraid or too complicated to ask. Ming bot?

Originally posted by covetoys

Is this a Polish thing or just a stoopid thing? Listen up. You got to chill the fuck out. There is no need to so defensive. Make your point and then move on to the next topic politely, just like everyone else. Don't give into these guys egging you on. They can see that it pushes your hot buttons and they (we, all of us) will most likely try to exploit. Not because we want to single you out, but because (i think I can speak for a few of us here) it seems like your "love" stories are a bit ya know, reaching. It looks like you are looking for advice on something but too affraid or too complicated to ask. Ming bot?

Dude I'm chillin.. A part of me wants to say F*CK IT.. to all of u and a part of me wants me to share things with u that are out of this world. I admit some things about Love I shouldn't have said; and didn't wanna say until that coool223343 copy and pasted from some advanced book shit he didn't have a clue about. Anyway.. as for me explaning things.. Well, i don't know everything. I do know of events to come though :( uhmm... I'm actually a lil afraid (not really afraid) but i procrastinating something which I must do :) Nooo.. not suicide.. i can't die.. HAHA. ROFL... *cough* j/k Not :P but something... I'm just hear to have a lil fun and educate some ppl on the reality of things as boring as that may seem. Don't think i take any pleasure in typin all this sh*t... Heck.. I never imagined i'd be doin this, but there is a reason i'm here and it sure aint to pick up chicks.. Anyway.. what i'm tryin to say is that few yrs from now, I wanna be able to see a person on a f*ckin street and say HI to him.. i don't wanna talk to bones nor do i like the wind to blow dust in my eyes.

Themrs. The anti christ does exist.. It is someone who will show u many miracles and idiots will believe in HIM instead of believing in themselves. He will tel u that u are God's and sh*t.. and alot of other sh*t. But what's funny is that u all will know ME :) *sticks his tongue out* and i'll tell u the truth, not him :) ehehaha j/k ;0 Anyyyyyyyhowwwwww... L8r

Originally posted by bbbooom

you are a fukin moron.. yea just fuck it... go kill yaself

U know what's sad and really depressing? Besides bbbbooom

That society, humans overall need some sort of a catastrophe in order to change their beliefs. If nothing happens they are a bunch of ignorant fools. (not all... a lot of ppl wanna change this but fear they are nobody so y bother) However when something threatening appears (ex. wars, which are tragic events that take many lives) VIOLA!! FEAR overwhelms the govt, laws are passed and Constitutions/Bill of rights written etc... Now... small events like this do not AFFECT the entire World. Neighborhoods, States Now.. Logically speaking.. What do u think can change the entire world? A crazy man like Jesus? Well.. who listened to him :( Dude taught ppl about the LOVE u are all so desperately tryin to seek in one another.. the bible converted his teachings into a f*cked up religion. O boy...

Btw... Smokesum.. No amount of books will ever form the foundation of ur faith. Y should it? it is only secondary information.. Unless you can dig it up on ur own from ur heart (primary source) all u will be doin is "memorizing" and everthing that u memorize u will forget because ur heart will reject it. Those ppl who studied the bible for centuries do not have 1 single clue as to what it's about it, nor do they have faith in it. f*ckin Hypocrites!

What i did with my other posts is gave u a Key to ur own HEART, showin u the goodies behind it.... U are the only person who can Unlock it.

Darlok

Imagine breaking the greatest news of your life to ur loving parents (assuming u do have this type of relationship with ur mom dad) MARRIAGE :) U are sooo happy and thrilled that u can't hold piss in ur undies. U think they'll share in ur happiness but the reaction u get from them is staggering and depresses u.

This is how i feel sometimes covetoys.. Best i can explain it.

Darlok

aww they are shocked by your coming out of the closet and and announcing that you are going to get married to richard simmons boo hoo deal with ya problems everyone else does stop preaching to everyone you cock

F*ckin Porker!

yes that is exactly it... :blah: you got me .. ouch

Face it Bro.. i can get more pussy from girls in my diapers ridin on a f*ckin tricycle, honkin my lil horn (BEEP BEEP) than u can get drivin a f*ckin Ferrari. Ur one of those casper lookalike pussies who doesn't have the ballz to approach and talk a girl so he stands from afar and looks at what he can't have. Loser

i actually agree with some of what you say darlok. people take too much for granted nowadays. but the problem is if you try to explain that to them, they'll look at you and wonder who the fuck you are for trying to say anything, and what experience or authority you have for trying to talk.

one thing that amazes me: the fact that christianity was created 100 odd years after jesus' and james' deaths. that should spark warning bells already in people's minds that modern day christianity is NOT the same religion or teachings that jesus and his followers were trying to convey to people. modern day christianity is a bullshit religion. the sects that developed from it are crap too.

1) in the middle ages, the vatican took countless amounts of money from people, promising them secure spots in heaven. now, how can mortal men promise other people something that they themselves are not guaranteed? done with the blessing of the church.

2) how can the vatican, or pop john paul ii, preach against homosexuality, when in its own history, there have been numerous cases of bisexual and straight out gay cardinals and popes in the vatican? that's the pot calling the kettle black. another example of hypocracy.

3) the fact that there are now so many forms of christianity boggles me. how can people say they're following jesus' words when the very faith they are believing in is created by man? mormonism, baptists, protestants, etc= all interpretations by men who felt that christianity should be in their particular way of thought. this contradicts, if anything, what christianity is about. if you cannot follow the original religion to behin with, don't fucking change it or add what you want. just create your own religion and don't call yourself a christian. oops...this has already been done.

i don't understand a great deal of what you write, darlok. but cheers for expressing yourself and not giving a fuck what other think. :aright:

Originally posted by sassa

i actually agree with some of what you say darlok. people take too much for granted nowadays. but the problem is if you try to explain that to them, they'll look at you and wonder who the fuck you are for trying to say anything, and what experience or authority you have for trying to talk.

one thing that amazes me: the fact that christianity was created 100 odd years after jesus' and james' deaths. that should spark warning bells already in people's minds that modern day christianity is NOT the same religion or teachings that jesus and his followers were trying to convey to people. modern day christianity is a bullshit religion. the sects that developed from it are crap too.

1) in the middle ages, the vatican took countless amounts of money from people, promising them secure spots in heaven. now, how can mortal men promise other people something that they themselves are not guaranteed? done with the blessing of the church.

2) how can the vatican, or pop john paul ii, preach against homosexuality, when in its own history, there have been numerous cases of bisexual and straight out gay cardinals and popes in the vatican? that's the pot calling the kettle black. another example of hypocracy.

3) the fact that there are now so many forms of christianity boggles me. how can people say they're following jesus' words when the very faith they are believing in is created by man? mormonism, baptists, protestants, etc= all interpretations by men who felt that christianity should be in their particular way of thought. this contradicts, if anything, what christianity is about. if you cannot follow the original religion to behin with, don't fucking change it or add what you want. just create your own religion and don't call yourself a christian. oops...this has already been done.

i don't understand a great deal of what you write, darlok. but cheers for expressing yourself and not giving a fuck what other think. :aright:

No sweat.. Sassyy ur a lucky lady.. Because you will witness Organized religions official destruction. Watch me make some f*ckin MESS at the Vatican. j/k Well .. at least someone here understands.. WHOOP! :)

No sweat.. Sassyy ur a lucky lady.. Because you will witness Organized religions official destruction. Watch me make some f*ckin MESS at the Vatican. j/k Well .. at least someone here understands.. WHOOP! :)

1) which organized religions are you talking about?

2) and how exactly do you intend to make a 'mess' at the vatican?

Face it Bro.. i can get more pussy from girls in my diapers ridin on a f*ckin tricycle, honkin my lil horn (BEEP BEEP) than u can get drivin a f*ckin Ferrari. Ur one of those casper lookalike pussies who doesn't have the ballz to approach and talk a girl so he stands from afar and looks at what he can't have. Loser

ys that is exactly it thats why you are getting mad and thats why i am fucking with your head hHAHAHAHA keep typing but if you really wanna do something about than lemme know

1) which organized religions are you talking about?

2) and how exactly do you intend to make a 'mess' at the vatican?

Well.. the one that poisons everyones mind.

The ppl who hide the truth are the ones who fear it the most. U just tell them the truth. I can't really say but i'll give u 1 hint..

U know jews claim that the peasants Moses lead out of egypt were punished for 40 yrs on a desert? They're stickin with this claim. (hates religion talk) Well.. IN reality.. ask yourself this. What is a worst punishmen God will give to a "PEASANT" who is born with nothing and labors for a crumb of bread. Is that not enough punishment already? HEh... EGYPT to ISRAEL is a very short distance which certainly doesn't take 40 yrs to cover. Month, 2 tops... I wonder where the water came from and food to feed them for 40 yrs.. heh.. See.. what really happend is that when Moses gave them the LAW (morale imperative) Know right from wrong they F*CKED up at it for 39 yrs thereafter. They NEver reached the promised land. HEH.. Promised Land is not Israel.... It's ascension.. Then because of they're ignorance jesus came.. rephrased the LAW (10 commandments) addin 2 additional ones.. and said that God is waiting.. Y are u still here? *SIGH* The only thing that changed over few thousand years is technology :( Not GOOD!! especially since we have the capability to eradicate ourselves in mannter of seconds. Well.. there u have it ppl. Time stands still.

Dar.

This and what i have posted on this msg board is 1% of what i know and shared. Hope this helps... I hate religions convos.. *SIGH*

Well.. the one that poisons everyones mind.

The ppl who hide the truth are the ones who fear it the most. U just tell them the truth. I can't really say but i'll give u 1 hint..

U know jews claim that the peasants Moses lead out of egypt were punished for 40 yrs on a desert? They're stickin with this claim. (hates religion talk) Well.. IN reality.. ask yourself this. What is a worst punishmen God will give to a "PEASANT" who is born with nothing and labors for a crumb of bread. Is that not enough punishment already? HEh... EGYPT to ISRAEL is a very short distance which certainly doesn't take 40 yrs to cover. Month, 2 tops... I wonder where the water came from and food to feed them for 40 yrs.. heh.. See.. what really happend is that when Moses gave them the LAW (morale imperative) Know right from wrong they F*CKED up at it for 39 yrs thereafter. They NEver reached the promised land. HEH.. Promised Land is not Israel.... It's ascension.. Then because of they're ignorance jesus came.. rephrased the LAW (10 commandments) addin 2 additional ones.. and said that God is waiting.. Y are u still here? *SIGH* The only thing that changed over few thousand years is technology :( Not GOOD!! especially since we have the capability to eradicate ourselves in mannter of seconds. Well.. there u have it ppl. Time stands still.

Dar.

This and what i have posted on this msg board is 1% of what i know and shared. Hope this helps... I hate religions convos.. *SIGH*

but i don't. keep posting.

do you think islam is the continuation of what christianity could have been? should it be eradicated too? would you consider hinduism, shintoism, taosim, or buddhism religions, or merely philosophies masquerading as religions?

i have to say you have a point about judaism. it's full of holes. but that's another topic i don't care to open up on the board.

finally, why did you select this board to type all this? out of all the internet boards available? are you interested in the clubbing scene? or something else drew you here?

but i don't. keep posting.

do you think islam is the continuation of what christianity could have been? should it be eradicated too? would you consider hinduism, shintoism, taosim, or buddhism religions, or merely philosophies masquerading as religions?

i have to say you have a point about judaism. it's full of holes. but that's another topic i don't care to open up on the board.

finally, why did you select this board to type all this? out of all the internet boards available? are you interested in the clubbing scene? or something else drew you here?

NO i meant eradication with Nuclear weapons.. All these religions teach the same thing in diff words. But the foundation of it is Christianity... (unaltered) See.. what ppl fail to realize is that there are many ways to find LOVE... U can either sit and meditate for 24x7 for years.. Or u can live a normal life in which u value yourself.. and u will find it. This is why Jesus came.. He came to teach the average-hard working person. Not some dude who has 2 much on his hands, sits around in a corner and starts meditating. Gimme a f*ckin break.