Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Darlok

Originally posted by darlok

NO i meant eradication with Nuclear weapons.. All these religions teach the same thing in diff words. But the foundation of it is Christianity... (unaltered) See.. what ppl fail to realize is that there are many ways to find LOVE... U can either sit and meditate for 24x7 for years.. Or u can live a normal life in which u value yourself.. and u will find it. This is why Jesus came.. He came to teach the average-hard working person. Not some dude who has 2 much on his hands, sits around in a corner and starts meditating. Gimme a f*ckin break.

christianity is the foundation of what exactly? the eradication with nuclear weapons?

funny, i used to think that would be the world's fate one day. with the greedy motherfuckers we have in our governments in today's world, it is highly possible they would foresake this entire world and what it has accomplished in order to settle scores they think will be taken care of, even though a great deal of innocent people would have to suffer also. oh yeah...it's happening NOW.

fine. love is the only answer. that's good. but where does love come from? God? Is he above the sky? above the galaxies? everywhere? what is the purpose of human life? to just love? and then what?

btw, you didn't answer my last questions. what brought you to this particular board?

Originally posted by sassa

christianity is the foundation of what exactly? the eradication with nuclear weapons?

funny, i used to think that would be the world's fate one day. with the greedy motherfuckers we have in our governments in today's world, it is highly possible they would foresake this entire world and what it has accomplished in order to settle scores they think will be taken care of, even though a great deal of innocent people would have to suffer also. oh yeah...it's happening NOW.

fine. love is the only answer. that's good. but where does love come from? God? Is he above the sky? above the galaxies? everywhere? what is the purpose of human life? to just love? and then what?

btw, you didn't answer my last questions. what brought you to this particular board?

Well.. U fell from grace (higher state of vibration) A vibration/reality where nothing but Love exists... where u are (have a light body) Free to do anything u want.. U are 1 with God then and it is the ESSENCE that u and your counterpart (twin flame) SHARE It is a (adam/eve) relationsip that issss beyond words or anything close to the thought of LOVE u perceive in this reality.. Yet it's somewhat the same :) U were at the beginning 1 flesh but then God split your soul into 2, total opposites.

U don't remmeber this btw. It surfaces sometimes in ur imagination though. That perfect image of that "PERFECT SOMEONE" :( But u can't hold this thought for a long time because it dies out shortafter when your logical mind tells u "SNAP OUT OF IT" This is reality. Settle for what u can get here :( before ur grow and old and die.

Peer Pressure from ur friends does the same thing.. (Tempt u into sellin urself short; makin u believe that the perfect someone is only imaginary) And this immoral society (commercials/Tv shows/the way ppl live thinking their relationship is based on love, but is really lust) doesn't exactly help u in believing ur imagination of that perfect someone.

Well.. let me go on. So u fall and are reincarnated into diff bodies over a period of time (with/without ur twin flame) Depends on the lifetime. You settle ur Karma regardless..

Now you fell from Grace because God wanted to test if you know "FORGIVENESS/UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" This happend with EVERYONE (EVERY SINGLE SOUL IN THE UNIVERSE and BEYOND) No exceptions!! God made one of u sin to test ur LOVE.. Btw U have no idea what TYPE OF PAIN the split caused.. This pain makes a person Gutted out or Grilled alive feel like it's heaven compared to the misery i'm talkin about. Well... this inevitably made u hate GOD (hate LOVE) and Hate ur other half.

And the purpose of life is to LOVE GOD Forgive your other half WITH UR HEART.. Idiots do it with minds.. and unless u can do it with ur heart.. it is not good enough. When u can forgive this with ur heart (takes a lot of time, years) U are on God's hitlist.. :) his Good side :) What happens afterwards when u get together (god will do it) PPl will regard the meet up as a coincidence (destiny so called) Well.. when this happens.. Get ready for Wild Beast sex 1000x than anything u did now.. When u make love to this person (GOD) pumps ur whole body and it becomes a big heart. U can f*ck for literally hours.. Unlimited cum.. Unlimited erection (--- U don't faint.. Ur d*ck grows a tleast 10 inches even if ur chinese and have a small one. U will believe it to be a miracle.. but it's not.. LOL. Girls clits get soo hot and full of BLOOD (Their whole body is actually full of energy) that they make the ALIEN3 Queen DROOl look like nothing. (-- very long journey. But this is what life is all about for everyone. And the TRICK!! to all this is that your other half (is trapped in ur heart) and at the same time somewhere on earth.. but in order to meet her on earth (God connect u to) U must be an all around Good person :)

(SOUL MATE is far from this)

I tell u the truth.. this present moment there are thousands and thousands of angels reincarnated on this planet.. U just might be one of them. Everything starts with the URGE TO LOVE.. There are 2 types of ppl.. Those who wait and believe!! and those who are impatient and give in. Patience is a virtue or s othey say and it is.

Now.. what religions.... Especially the one where they arrage marriages from birth does.. is F*CK UP ppl. Jesus would call this "SATAN's WORK" because it imprisons everyone's freedom into finding their other half. Blah blah.. I could write a f*ckin book i swear.. ROFL :) Anyway that's it

U fall because U stop believing in God.

I got banned from ratemybody.com when some girl was invitin ppl for a cam session of her givin a BJ.. and i told her that no one wants to see a double chin burning workout video ..

i will comment on your post later. but off topic: have you ever seen the movie hedwig and the angry inch? granted, it's a movie about a confused transvestite, but there's a similar message conveyed in it like the one you posted about.

good night. it's been interesting.

christianity is the foundation of what exactly? the eradication ...

didn't mean to butt in but i'll give my take on this if u dont mind :cool:

religions are just tools used to control mankind...its all MAN-MADE...most ppl. tend to confuse spirituality with religion which is a mistake...altho usually ppl. who are religious tend to be spiritual, one does not have to be a member/follower of any religion in order to be spiritual...

the other thing u need to understand is that there is no such thing as one supreme entity, controlling you like a puppetmaster controls a puppet

to be sure, there is a supremely intelligent *energy*, and u can think of that as "god" (sum texts describe this as the "godhead" or "god source")..but u have to understand that we are all part of that same source, so we are quite literally ONE organism that transcends all or time and space, and all dimensions

so now u mite ask, whats the point of all existence? well after years of reading books on the matter i've come to the conclusion (not entirely derived on my own, so i cant really take credit for it) that this entity seeks to learn as much as it can ABOUT ITSELF. it is extremely creative, intelligent and infinitely powerful

in the beginning (well, to be honest, 'time' is just a construct and really exists only in our minds and *our* reality, but this simplifies the discussion so i'll use that phrase anyway), there was a single source who created many aspects of itself and said 'go out and create, and bring it all back to me, so i can learn' basically...they went out and created other entities, civilizations and so on...after maturing these civilizations in turn created other civilizations and entities, so on and so forth, so the heirarchy kept on expanding forever and forever...thru their experiences the supreme creator, the universal mind, keeps on learning abt itself...

so what does 'love' have to do with it? well, u HAVE to love others, because if u didnt, it would be much like ur right hand hating your left hand, because we are all one and the same! so thats where love comes in, it is necessary, because we are one entity experiencing itself thru multiple facets of its own self, but at the same time we are given FREE WILL (of sorts, anyway) to create our own realities, and learn through our own perspectives so that the universal mind can ultimately learn more abt itself

it follows from this that there is no 'right' and 'wrong', only that which serves the greatest good of all, and that which doesnt.

thats just my own theory...my "2 cents" :cool:

Originally posted by anotherway83

LONG but good stuff ANotherway

Okay.. i'll break my previous post in simple terms.

1. You Had a perfect LOVE (perfect mate)

2. A tragic event caused u to hate one another.

3. U were beamed down on earth to learn to forgive and love

the other person for that tragic event that split u up

4. U run away from this by f*ckin other ppl.. U think the more u f*ck the more u'll forget. (it's very painful so i dont blame u)

5. If u want to get back with this person (try to make it work) Live a life where u value urself as a beautiful person (no matter how many ppl put u down) always do good..

6. and Viola.. ur chance to meet this person will come! However the actions that caused the breakup in heaven will replay itself exactly here on earth as in heaven.. So get ready for hell :( Forgivness and then the good stuff :)

THE END

I'm not sure if what you are saying is penetrating mate. The thing is and Sassa put it well, that you need to explain what it is you are trying to expose. You know what I mean?

We all understand your words, but your meaning is questionable.

Not from an ethical point of view, but a understanding point of view. I think we all understand that you can be an 'asshole' as you mentioned, and that you are proud of your ability to rationalize your ideas on love, organized religion and even the body politic, but what you have not explained is why you are trying to say what you are saying. Believe me, I do nto know anyone on this board very well, but they all mostly read what I have to say, even if it is bullocks!

You see, everyone here tells there opinion by story/example, concept or sometimes prejudice. But mostly they are trying to get a point across;which I would have to say, being a well-educated spinster with multiple degrees in varied studies, I can't for the life of me figure out what it is you are trying to say.

Put it simply and with not-so-many words this time and take a breath while writing, it will help.

"All the best ideas are spoken in one sentence." - Yeats

Originally posted by anotherway83

religions are just tools used to control mankind...its all MAN-MADE...most ppl. tend to confuse spirituality with religion which is a mistake...altho usually ppl. who are religious tend to be spiritual, one does not have to be a member/follower of any religion in order to be spiritual...

the other thing u need to understand is that there is no such thing as one supreme entity, controlling you like a puppetmaster controls a puppet

to be sure, there is a supremely intelligent *energy*, and u can think of that as "god" (sum texts describe this as the "godhead" or "god source")..but u have to understand that we are all part of that same source, so we are quite literally ONE organism that transcends all or time and space, and all dimensions

so now u mite ask, whats the point of all existence? well after years of reading books on the matter i've come to the conclusion (not entirely derived on my own, so i cant really take credit for it) that this entity seeks to learn as much as it can ABOUT ITSELF. it is extremely creative, intelligent and infinitely powerful

in the beginning (well, to be honest, 'time' is just a construct and really exists only in our minds and *our* reality, but this simplifies the discussion so i'll use that phrase anyway), there was a single source who created many aspects of itself and said 'go out and create, and bring it all back to me, so i can learn' basically...they went out and created other entities, civilizations and so on...after maturing these civilizations in turn created other civilizations and entities, so on and so forth, so the heirarchy kept on expanding forever and forever...thru their experiences the supreme creator, the universal mind, keeps on learning abt itself...

so what does 'love' have to do with it? well, u HAVE to love others, because if u didnt, it would be much like ur right hand hating your left hand, because we are all one and the same! so thats where love comes in, it is necessary, because we are one entity experiencing itself thru multiple facets of its own self, but at the same time we are given FREE WILL (of sorts, anyway) to create our own realities, and learn through our own perspectives so that the universal mind can ultimately learn more abt itself

it follows from this that there is no 'right' and 'wrong', only that which serves the greatest good of all, and that which doesnt.

Now THAT... I agree with. :aright: Maybe not the part about what happened in the beginning of time... but quite frankly that's not my biggest concern anyway, I'm interested more in where we're going than where we came from.

Why does human life have to have a purpose?

Religion gives us control of the uncontrollable, human life is coincidental and evolution not creation is responsible for man's current physical state. Love is chemicals pure and simple just like anger, fear, depression etc etc etc...

As it relates to the origin of life and the first cause of the universe science is clueless and religion is wishful thinking IMO.

That's my take on the whole thing.

U know what's sad and really depressing? Besides bbbbooom

That society, humans overall need some sort of a catastrophe in order to change their beliefs. If nothing happens they are a bunch of ignorant fools. (not all... a lot of ppl wanna change this but fear they are nobody so y bother) However when something threatening appears (ex. wars, which are tragic events that take many lives) VIOLA!! FEAR overwhelms the govt, laws are passed and Constitutions/Bill of rights written etc... Now... small events like this do not AFFECT the entire World. Neighborhoods, States Now.. Logically speaking.. What do u think can change the entire world? A crazy man like Jesus? Well.. who listened to him :( Dude taught ppl about the LOVE u are all so desperately tryin to seek in one another.. the bible converted his teachings into a f*cked up religion. O boy...

Darlok

did you just call Jesus a "dude? lol

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Why does human life have to have a purpose?

Religion gives us control of the uncontrollable, human life is coincidental and evolution not creation is responsible for man's current physical state. Love is chemicals pure and simple just like anger, fear, depression etc etc etc...

As it relates to the origin of life and the first cause of the universe science is clueless and religion is wishful thinking IMO.

That's my take on the whole thing.

so you think we're just a coincidence of nature, so to speak? a genetic mistake, if you will?

i agree about religion. men needed an outlet in which they would not have to fear the ills of the world or the inevitable death that would await them. a nice way to put yourself on a pedestal. but if it helps calm people down, then thats good. but, if shit like the crusades happens, that's a big :nono:

this is such a sensitive topic...wonder why sometimes...

Originally posted by wideskies

true spirituality is something one has to discover on one's own... and is not TRULY acquired by having someone else shove it down one's throat.

*nods* spirutuality is a part of everyones life. It evolves within a person through daily life.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is all around you. It is an invisible entity that wants to enter directly into your heart, dwell there for OO and never ever leave!! but before it can enter ur heart it must be sure that "YOU CRAVE it and want it iNSIDE just as much" It wants to form a MUTUAL Relationship. 50/50 ;)

It tests you everyday.. But the greatest test, the deciding factor whether it will enter in ur heart or not comes in a relationship.

See.. when boy meets girl and before they decide to do anything serious one of them decides to WAIT without rushing in. The person who waited just invited this ENTITITY (LOVE) to come into his heart and give him the answer he/she is lookin for.

This answer comes at a terrible price :( U undergo transformation!! HATE/ Misery/Pain/happiness all surfaces from ur heart as (LOVE inside u) shows you all the burdens you carried from previous lifetimes that u aren't/weren't aware of. U might even go psychotic temporarily.

Anyway.. after all this happens... at the end. u'll come to learn forgiveness and Love again. U and your other perfect half will ATTRACT like a F*CKIN MAGNET (on a SOUL LVL) not with the mind.

Picture yourself as a Magnet without a Charge. Picture your mate as another piece of magnet without a Charge :( U are opposites yet u don't attract because u lack the Energy. This energy is LOVE/GOD.

Darlok

BTW.. Love comes to those who want it. Not the ppl who are just lookin for a quick f*ck. Purpose of life is to go thrugh suffering because until u know what pain is u will never know happiness.

Love is all around you. It is an invisible entity that wants to enter directly into your heart, dwell there for OO and never ever leave!! but before it can enter ur heart it must be sure that "YOU CRAVE it and want it iNSIDE just as much" It wants to form a MUTUAL Relationship. 50/50 ;)

It tests you everyday.. But the greatest test, the deciding factor whether it will enter in ur heart or not comes in a relationship.

See.. when boy meets girl and before they decide to do anything serious one of them decides to WAIT without rushing in. The person who waited just invited this ENTITITY (LOVE) to come into his heart and give him the answer he/she is lookin for.

This answer comes at a terrible price :( U undergo transformation!! HATE/ Misery/Pain/happiness all surfaces from ur heart as (LOVE inside u) shows you all the burdens you carried from previous lifetimes that u aren't/weren't aware of. U might even go psychotic temporarily.

Anyway.. after all this happens... at the end. u'll come to learn forgiveness and Love again. U and your other perfect half will ATTRACT like a F*CKIN MAGNET (on a SOUL LVL) not with the mind.

Picture yourself as a Magnet without a Charge. Picture your mate as another piece of magnet without a Charge :( U are opposites yet u don't attract because u lack the Energy. This energy is LOVE/GOD.

Darlok

BTW.. Love comes to those who want it. Not the ppl who are just lookin for a quick f*ck. Purpose of life is to go thrugh suffering because until u know what pain is u will never know happiness.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: