Edgar V August 22nd @ Crobar "Exclusive Party"

djdekan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by themrs

I think you said you're going to Maze for sure?

Yes? No?

Yes, i said that the 29th i'll be at Maze for sure ..........even though i also said that I will do the possible and impossible to be at Crobar the 22nd since I never have been there , and im very curious into going .

Originally posted by mursa

Yes, i said that the 29th i'll be at Maze for sure ..........even though i also said that I will do the possible and impossible to be at Crobar the 22nd since I never have been there , and im very curious into going .

Trust me once you go to Crobar on a night that EV is there, you'll want to come back for more and get your fix once a month! Good times!:D

Well I had to put my two kilos.

I will be there, the bodyguard cannot stay away from her client. He needs me to protect him ya know.

Anyway, how did I get involved in this can someone help me understand, how I ended up looking forward to whenever EV plays. I even have him calendered at work, home and planner. Geez

:blank:

Originally posted by tricksy

I will be there, the bodyguard cannot stay away from her client. He needs me to protect him ya know.

Anyway, how did I get involved in this can someone help me understand, how I ended up looking forward to whenever EV plays. I even have him calendered at work, home and planner. Geez

I have accomplished my mission! :D She has now been converted to Trance. My child you shall be baptized in the Red Bull Fountain at Crobar by the DJ booth! Edgar will be providing the musical selection for this holy moment! Flip of course will be preaching...no doubt about that! Amen!

Services will begin at 12:30am sharp!:)

Originally posted by tricksy

ABOUT THE MUSIC..

REMEMBER THIS...(REVISED SIG)

IF HE PLAYS IT.... WE WILL COME!!!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

TW & Lex will there with bells on!

PS - I will wear more durable pants this time.

I HOPE I ACTUALLY GET TOO MEET THIS TIME AROUND..

DIDN'T GET A CHAQNCE LAST TIME @ MAZE..

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Wait you're giving in so easily, at least let us twist your arm a lil!:D

Well, with last weekend's events :spank: I've put myself on a little bit of probation. The problem is there is something to do all the time down here! Arm twisting is NOT needed when it comes to EV, it's just convincing the "conservative" motionN me.

Originally posted by nmotion

Well, with last weekend's events :spank: I've put myself on a little bit of probation. The problem is there is something to do all the time down here! Arm twisting is NOT needed when it comes to EV, it's just convincing the "conservative" motionN me.

Is your bad side fighting with the good side over whether or not you're gonna go! Just go already!!! We'll have a blast!