Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new mod?

t0nythelover

Hehe, thanks guys. :D I think Miss ClubKat felt like she wasn't really able to spend much time on the boards. I'm sure you've all noticed her absence. :( But she was kind enough to refer me to the litterbox... errr, I mean, the throne!

I haven't spoken with her yet but I'm sure she'll be around... after all, we love her too much for her not to be! :D:heart:

Anyway, watch your back, cause if I catch anyone trying to start up drama, they get two lashes with the whip. :whip: I'm the only drama queen allowed in these parts... well, Sassa too, but that goes without saying. ;):tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

Hehe, thanks guys. :D I think Miss ClubKat felt like she wasn't really able to spend much time on the boards. I'm sure you've all noticed her absence. :( But she was kind enough to refer me to the litterbox... errr, I mean, the throne!

I haven't spoken with her yet but I'm sure she'll be around... after all, we love her too much for her not to be! :D:heart:

Anyway, watch your back, cause if I catch anyone trying to start up drama, they get two lashes with the whip. :whip: I'm the only drama queen allowed in these parts... well, Sassa too, but that goes without saying. ;):tongue: :tongue:

BITCH, how dare you call me a drama queen?!?!?!?

:D:laugh:

Im still around.....didnt die or anything ;)

But as our lovely tasty has explained...i go a few hours without being on the board and that just isnt acceptable!!!

:eek:

Lol, i just wont have any more time to dominate you guys so i named a few names for the position and well, our lovely dy got it! :love:

Congrats Girlie!! :bounce: and keep that whip hot and stingy!

:D

We take no shit from no one!

We take no prisoners!

We take no small cocks!