Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D'Jais for the next week. . .it's gonna be siiiiick!

Alright, for all those who don't know what's happening over the next 2 weeks at D'Jais, read on. . .

Starts off on Wednesday, like every Wednesday this summer, with Release Wednesday, starring Masi & Mello dropping house, a good relaxed atmosphere, and cheap drinks all night long! If you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, this is your warning. . .

Thursday the 14th is Ladies Night/Theme Thursdays, this week is Valentine's Day, invite is in my signature at the moment. . . Ladies get in free as always, half price drinks all night long! All about wearing RED, all about the "I Love D'Jais T-Shirts," you know you want one of these to wear when you're at the gym in December and there's 6 inches of snow outside. . .

Friday kicks off the weekend with D'Jais Idol Karaoke contest, $250 goes to the winner! Happy hour from 3-8, Karaoke from 5-9, and after that, well you know the rest.

The weather this weekend looks to be really nice, no rain's gonna be screwing up this weekend, finally get back out to the beach . . . When you're at the beach in Belmar, come inside for some cool AC, hot music from Kipples, and happy hour drinks from 3-8.

At 10pm, it's a guy I've been looking forward to see, haven't had a chance to see him all summer. . .Teo Tee, who recently celebrated his birthday. . . we'll see if he's gotten better with age. Party starts at 10, he's joined by Prime and Toro.

And sunday. . . 3-8pm happy hour. . .but after 8, it's on with Skribble on the 1s and 2s. . . nuff said.

D'Jais, a party every night, other than Monday, cuz we're all still recovering from the weekend. . . damn shots!

next week saturday the 26th, andrew mendez, z100 broadcasting live . . . .

Originally posted by djmattreid

this is my new home away from home:D

D'Jais really is my home. . . i'm there 4-5 times a week, it's not even funny . . . my 4th year coming, used to just go on Friday afternoons, then Tuesdays sometimes. . . and now, all the friggin time . . .

I really can't wait for Thursday and Saturday, no doubt. . .

Guest bonsolidd

After Beat Stock!!!

TEO TEE @ D'Jais SAt 8/16

Always one of my Favorites mr Teo Tee will be hitting up the Mix This Saturday at D'Jais....So after Beat Stock it's off to exit 98....or for those warriors just tearing up belmar it's happy hr then an all nighter!!!