Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday August 28 @ Deko Lounge !! - Mix Sessions -

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) Presents....

"Mix Sessions"

Come and enjoy another MIX SESSION @ Deko Lounge Thursday August 28. Mix Sessions is an event of a diversity of music for your pleasure. Music will be provided by Troy St. Charles. That evening Troy will be providing a House & Tribal Session. For those that havent attended the MIX SESSIONS before come and experience what Troy has to offer.

Also come and celebrate MATT MANGO and DJ ESTABON as they celebrate their birthdays. We also what to thank them for their fresh ass percussion sets that they have been providing at Deko this past year. Estabon will be at outside at the TENDA providing a Soulful House set. DJ KLUTCH will be at LEVEL 2 with Hip Hop & Reggae. The man himself DJ UNIQUE will finish the night away.

Come and experience 20 unique flavors of complimentary martini's outside at the Tenda from 9-11pm.

Also come and say hello to our CP/Deko bartenders sexyinthecity & marcomaxim.

Door by: Jerry X

21 and over please

For guestlist pm me or call 973-941-3515

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Deko Lounge

Rt 35 South

Sayerville, NJ

Originally posted by vsoto212

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) Presents....

"Mix Sessions"

Come and enjoy another MIX SESSION @ Deko Lounge Thursday August 28. Mix Sessions is an event of a diversity of music for your pleasure. Music will be provided by Troy St. Charles. That evening Troy will be providing a House & Tribal Session. For those that havent attended the MIX SESSIONS before come and experience what Troy has to offer.

Also come and celebrate MATT MANGO and DJ ESTABON as they celebrate their birthdays. We also what to thank them for their fresh ass percussion sets that they have been providing at Deko this past year. Estabon will be at outside at the TENDA providing a Soulful House set. DJ KLUTCH will be at LEVEL 2 with Hip Hop & Reggae. The man himself DJ UNIQUE will finish the night away.

Come and experience 20 unique flavors of complimentary martini's outside at the Tenda from 9-11pm.

Also come and say hello to our CP/Deko bartenders sexyinthecity & marcomaxim.

Door by: Jerry X

21 and over please

For guestlist pm me or call 973-941-3515

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Deko Lounge

Rt 35 South

Sayerville, NJ

VIC U READY TO GET WASTED????????

Originally posted by andy77

thats a great way to start off LDW:party: :pint:

O yeah a great way to start off LDW. The past few months at Deko has been nuts, so imagine on the 28. Yes Troy did do an awesome set at Deko that evening. You'll see what he has for you guys on the 28th......Andy Sandbar tonight, Hollaaaaaa..

Victor Soto

vic, he definitely got you at your birthday. :drunk:

I was down for the count when I saw Jerry and then POW 5 shots he gave me. :( :( I was like DAMN if I take this then I really have to walk home, lol

victor soto

red carpet promo

hold me a copy of his cd. i could use it for the long ride home. marco, this time i wont be smashed when i come by your bar,,,,but i might be leaving it:laugh:

I got your cds already dog,

Im leaving work shortly. I'll see you tonight.

victor soto