Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need some female opinions

tastey

i´m having this argument with a friend. read the following AIM convo between him and a girl (he approached her in a supermarket and they exchanged email adresses):

-------------------

(after some convo)

Chick: okay call me on wendsday...and we will confirm where and when to meet

Guy: let's confirm now cuz i might not be aroudn wed

Guy: like a 7pm show

Guy: we can either meet at the theater or you can swing by here first

Chick: okay..i can swing by your place

Chick: i like your art work btw

Chick: okay perfect

Guy: thanks.... finally got your mail open, lol

Guy: u need directions... give me a minute and i'll mail them now

Guy: i'll just copy & paste from directions i gave someone else yesterday, lol

Chick: okay..player

Guy: haha

Guy: o so brutal!

Chick: no just brutaly honest lol

Guy: That's the way I like it! ;-)

Chick: ha ha

Guy: ok, just sent directions

Chick: cool...i am off to slumber now...ttyl

Guy: my laundry beckons!

Guy: bye

Chick: good night

---------------------------

okay, now i say him the line "i'll just copy & paste from directions i gave someone else yesterday, lol" is just fuckin lame and comes across tryhard (trying to impress). he disagrees.

your opinions ladies?

As a guy, I think that's nothing, I've said much worse by accident on IM. . .it could have been to one of his boys, to whomever . . . worry not methinks.

women who overanalyze everything you say on IM or whatever, that's how i always get screwed, that and putting my foot in mouth legitimately :)

Originally posted by bigsteve8

As a guy, I think that's nothing, I've said much worse by accident on IM. . .it could have been to one of his boys, to whomever . . . worry not methinks.

women who overanalyze everything you say on IM or whatever, that's how i always get screwed, that and putting my foot in mouth legitimately :)

i agree with this, doesnt seem so bad... i wouldnt say something like that but everybody is different. But for a girl that might seem out of place cause they analyze every word and restring every possible meaning.

I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought- I would not have assumed that he meant he sent his address to another chick he was trying to hook up with. *Unless* perhaps something like that was brought up earlier in the conversation.

hmmm i dunno, overanalysation?

it just struck me cause personally i would never have said something like this.

it strikes me as *trying* to come off like someone who is desireable. thats what struck me with this sentence, the attitude and thinking behind this one sentence.

people that really believe in themselves and believe that they are desireable and attracitve would feel no need to highlight that they are desireable. it would just show and they wouldn´t have to "brag" or even just mention about this and this girl that came to their place.

hehe. i am weird, i would cancel the plans. i find it strange if someone is frequently sending out directions to their house over the internet. i dont know about you people but i do not keep a set of directions on my harddrive..

maybe there is a reason for it but it just sounds stupid and corny. i would think he was an idiot to even say that instead of just saying ill send you directions, there is no reason to throw in t e part about the copy and pasting, like she cares.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

hehe. i am weird, i would cancel the plans. i find it strange if someone is frequently sending out directions to their house over the internet. i dont know about you people but i do not keep a set of directions on my harddrive..

maybe there is a reason for it but it just sounds stupid and corny. i would think he was an idiot to even say that instead of just saying ill send you directions, there is no reason to throw in t e part about the copy and pasting, like she cares.. :rolleyes:

it's because of women like you that i'm scared of trying to be funny. . . say one wrong thing without even thinking it and you're fucked and you have no idea what the hell. . .