Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this forum will become the FALL forum soon

Originally posted by Mystify22

Are you saying she'd be willing to step off her thrown? :eek: :eek:

:D

Her thrown, lolol.

She'll be to busy to moderate anything on there anyway (not even sure if she does now), but since you want to be a moderator, it's probably a good idea for her to pass it over to you since I've been taking up all her CP time. I spoke with her and she told me that would have to PM Dave, if you want.

Your thoughts?

Originally posted by piro8

Her thrown, lolol.

She'll be to busy to moderate anything on there anyway (not even sure if she does now), but since you want to be a moderator, it's probably a good idea for her to pass it over to you since I've been taking up all her CP time. I spoke with her and she told me that would have to PM Dave, if you want.

Your thoughts?

Sure I'll def. do it! Just tell her to PM Dave, since she is the one stepping down :D

By the way, how have you guys been? Hope you had a nice and relaxing summer :heart:

Hopefully see ya out some time soon!

xoxo

Alicia

Originally posted by Mystify22

Sure I'll def. do it! Just tell her to PM Dave, since she is the one stepping down :D

By the way, how have you guys been? Hope you had a nice and relaxing summer :heart:

Hopefully see ya out some time soon!

xoxo

Alicia

Hey sweetie.

We're doing really well. :heart:

Thanks for asking...I hope all is well with you too.

I have lots of things going on at work...and other important things I'm concentrating on so there's not much time to play around on CP. I have been thinking of turning in my crown and retiring for a while now but wasn't sure who could replace my superior moderation skills...and wouldn't require much training. :laugh: j/k hehe You will be perfect for the job....

carry my torch girlie. I will PM Dave and let you know.

Originally posted by misk

BOW BOW CHICKIE WERNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D

Hi misk- How was your summer sweetie? End it like a rockstar this weekend. "bow bow chickie wernit"

Hi mystify- Hope all is well with you guys. Keep our misk out of trouble this weekend, aight? Have a nice Labor Day weekend. Say hi to Gil for me.

Originally posted by piro8

Hi misk- How was your summer sweetie? End it like a rockstar this weekend. "bow bow chickie wernit"

Hi mystify- Hope all is well with you guys. Keep our misk out of trouble this weekend, aight? Have a nice Labor Day weekend. Say hi to Gil for me.

...lol........she can't stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...besides...her horns come out like rosie o'donell when i'm around!;)

...we'll be missing u guys this weekend!:(