Labor Day Weekend BBQ???

lyrik

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by meng

Damn guys, with the party in Tampa the Friday night prior I won't be able to make this thing. :(

You suck. I want BREAKS!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

You suck. I want BREAKS!!

well then you are cordially invited to come to Tampa with me and FX for some good hallucination-style times with breaks included.......full package deal...:tongue:

Originally posted by pod

Way the fuck in the middle of nowhere, again?

Macboy's idea is better...Haulover Beach is going to be way less crowded...and as for renting a grill, I'm sure someone can bring a little Weber or two.

I vote for Haulover as well. I'll bring my weber that will be available all day for everyone. There is no fuss with pavillion or grill rental that way either.

We could setup somewhere on the large stretch of land with picknick tables and such just north of the parking area along that bike/walking path.

Haulover....well...thats not looking too good either....

Its $125.00 to rent the pavillion + $100.00 security...alcohol is fine as long as its in cans.....but here's the best part...."music is fine as long as it's not DJS".

Originally posted by lyrik

Haulover....well...thats not looking too good either....

Its $125.00 to rent the pavillion + $100.00 security...alcohol is fine as long as its in cans.....but here's the best part...."music is fine as long as it's not DJS".

your place!!!! sounds very cool

I know my place is out of the way for some of you, but it is my own home.....so alcohol and 420 are more than okay...I have pretty much everything we need for sound, more equip. is welcome. I have the grill, pool, pool table, big screen DTV..etc.....we can try another park if someone know of any...but I guess we can keep my place for last resort....let me know.

I agree.. your place sounds very good as of now.. So what if it's in the middle of south Dade.. it's not like ppl's walking over... Seems like the beach idea is great, but in ghetto-fab labor day weekend it just wont be able to happen.. Haulover could've been cool, but being a holiday and right outside Bal Harbour, they tend to be waaay less tolerant than Sobe parks. I also remeber driving by it, and all u can see is ppl from the surrounding 163rd st neighborhoods bbq'ing.. sorta ghetto as well...

so far, i'm down for lyrik's place...

peace!

mp3.- :smoke:

Parks...suck! So I have researched a bunch of spots for this...and that weekend is not good for this thing to be at a Park....so if there are not many objections I am offering my home as the place to be.....again this will be super convenient to do...I have almost all the equip needed...more speakers and cd players are welcome..or any other piece someone wants to bring....I have my own home so this will be indoor and outdoor..so if you get hot the AC IS CRANKED! Big pool...big yard...big stainless steel grill...pool table...big screen DTV....and last but not least........

I WILL BUY A KEG, NO DONATIONS NEEDED FOR IT!

Just bring what you can for FOOD and other alcohol.

Who's down NOW!