Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY vs NJ

For the lazy ones that dont want to click over here's what she wrote

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I know there are many differences in the two.

People

Scene

Music etc....

But in your opinion, what are the differences between the two?

Are NY people a lot more different from NJ people?

How are the guys and girls?

How is the scene?

The music?

Voice your opinion

And I think we should have a Jersey vs New York DJ Contest....any promoters wanna take me up on that idea:idea: :D

REASON FOR TOPIC: I just wanna see what Njbigtime & kosta have to say since they both know i'm argue with them all the time about how NY & NJ are different, I just wanna see what everyone else has to say on the topic :)

Oh boy here we go.

Bayonne smells because it is downwind from your smelly city.

We CAN smoke in bars clubs restaurants.

We have Richie Rydell Denny Tsettos, our own Accent, Our OWN style and we dont need new yorkers for shit. As far as I care Blow up the bridge and flood the tunnels And while your at it cut apart the Borders of New Jersey and we'll become our own independant nation.

New Jersey Undergod Individual and House Music all night long!!!

Dont even try to bash this post was written as a joke...have fun with the rest of your discussion.

Originally posted by danfury

Poor Ali - Where is the new residency?

Good ol Canford New Jersey. George Washington stayed here in his days. Jealous?? LOL, we have a pretty hoppin old town movie theatre.

Gets crazy over in these parts.

PS - where have you been?!?! I just realized I havent seen you in ages!!

Originally posted by allishara

Good ol Canford New Jersey. George Washington stayed here in his days. Jealous?? LOL, we have a pretty hoppin old town movie theatre.

Gets crazy over in these parts.

PS - where have you been?!?! I just realized I havent seen you in ages!!

Canford ayy? I never heard of Canford.... I've heard of Cranford though. And I am Jealous that George stayed there back in the day.

I've been out mainly to Merge/Tempts on Saturdays and Djais on Sundays... where have u been geek?

There are maaaany different ways to say it Dan - either way, I was tormented growing up....

Poor bayonne....:(

Place has gone to shit.

actually Bayonne is up and comming, they are developing the waterfront more than ever now. Also they are turning the old MOT into conod's and an 18-hole golf course. So get your stories straight. Bayonne is the place to be now a days

Originally posted by dbolboy

actually Bayonne is up and comming, they are developing the waterfront more than ever now. Also they are turning the old MOT into conod's and an 18-hole golf course. So get your stories straight. Bayonne is the place to be now a days

LOLOLOL!!!!!

Can you pass whatever your smokin over to me?

I've lived there all my life. BIG CHANGE - and not for the better sweetheart.

Originally posted by kostaP

Oh boy here we go.

Bayonne smells because it is downwind from your smelly city.

We CAN smoke in bars clubs restaurants.

We have Richie Rydell Denny Tsettos, our own Accent, Our OWN style and we dont need new yorkers for shit. As far as I care Blow up the bridge and flood the tunnels And while your at it cut apart the Borders of New Jersey and we'll become our own independant nation.

New Jersey Undergod Individual and House Music all night long!!!

Dont even try to bash this post was written as a joke...have fun with the rest of your discussion.

I could not have said this better My self...............New york is all about hype, Nothing else except for bums on the street, hey I'm sure that all the food that spoiled from the power outouge is available at your local street Vender:laugh:

LOLOLOL!!!!!

Can you pass whatever your smokin over to me?

I've lived there all my life. BIG CHANGE - and not for the better sweetheart.

So have I, do you still live there now, are you blind? Can you not see the construction down near IMTT, can you not read the papers? Its ok, you can hate where you come from.

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

why does edison smell??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mayb because my high school year book index has a page and a half of patels not including the other names.....not racist but they all flocked to this area....Oak tree road has been taken over Poor islen (little india)....and they keep workin up!

Originally posted by aim4night

i moved to bayonne in 2000. been here for 3 yrs. it's good and bad like any other town. yea it's becomming more mixed but it is being built up as well. i'll let ya know in a yr or so.lol

Lol sounds good to me, where did you live before lovely bayonne