Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fao: Everyone

Oh how I miss this place....... I mean the one is your sig.

Originally posted by sassa

people have no fucking sense of humor.

the UK sucks. rains all the damn time, british men are fugly, the girls are, for the most part, jealous dumb bitches. the food sucks, entertainment is not that bad or fashion, but other than that...

and again, i will say this. I can't respect a country who has a statesman like Blair. you can obviously tell i'm against what the Us and the UK have been doing in the world, and with this Kelly case being a big deal now, it would be quite interesting to hear what Blair has to say about that.....

finally, the brits, along with many other european countries, have managed to fuck up the ENTIRE world. how, you ask?

colonalism=imperialism=oppression=murder on many levels.

tell me, where did the Queen get her crown jewels from? they sure as hell are not from jolly ol' england...

i'm not defending america here, also, btw. it has its faults too. and nowadays, way more bad things than good.

Originally posted by nameless

:stupid:

In my entire life I have NEVER come across anyone DUMBER than this 35 year old woman. Tranniegirl STFU you imbasil.

Run along now and hide again you used condom.

Will you move on with your life???Geez.You seem like a bitter psycho.I dont know you dont know me.MOVE ON.