Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Justin and Cameron Diaz at suede this past tuesday...

Listen I am not trying to be mean, I don't really care about the people you or don't. I don't if you remember me I had pm'ed you a while back about how you knw Ellen (pic in the bottom right corner). Well I know she was thrilled to have her pic in your sig for a few reasons...1) she has only met you a few times and doesn't really understand why you posted that pic and 2) she hates that picture - it is from last year and she doesn't even look like that anymore. She hasn't for a while. She dropped about 20 lbs and has short hair.

I think it is time to update your sig.

yeah and a couple of the people he mentioned earlier claiming he is friends with, had no clue who he was, club accquaintances maybe, but 2 of these guys he mentioned dont know him personally/by name,

"i would probably know his face if i see him but the name is not ringing a bell" said one DJ

Originally posted by sigmagal

Listen I am not trying to be mean, I don't really care about the people you or don't. I don't if you remember me I had pm'ed you a while back about how you knw Ellen (pic in the bottom right corner). Well I know she was thrilled to have her pic in your sig for a few reasons...1) she has only met you a few times and doesn't really understand why you posted that pic and 2) she hates that picture - it is from last year and she doesn't even look like that anymore. She hasn't for a while. She dropped about 20 lbs and has short hair.

I think it is time to update your sig.

Hey whats up girl? How things

Originally posted by dancerbar

yeah no shit he drops names like its going out of style,

funny thing is i actually do know some of these dj's he claims to be boys with, so i am going to do some inquiring about it

binoy should i blow fabio's spot up???

LOL. Funny thing is that the DJ's i know arent even DJ's in my book. Im friends with them cause they are good people and good friends. If they were assholes and the best DJ's in the world i wouldnt give two shits if they were my friend or not. I wouldnt burn the bridge because eventually i might want to work with them, but they wouldnt be someone i call everyday or someone i trust. The DJ's that i know and are close friends with in my book are Friends before they are DJ's. Just my way of thinking of things.

Originally posted by binoys

LOL. Funny thing is that the DJ's i know arent even DJ's in my book. Im friends with them cause they are good people and good friends. If they were assholes and the best DJ's in the world i wouldnt give two shits if they were my friend or not. I wouldnt burn the bridge because eventually i might want to work with them, but they wouldnt be someone i call everyday or someone i trust. The DJ's that i know and are close friends with in my book are Friends before they are DJ's. Just my way of thinking of things.

couldnt have said it better myself, i still wanna blow up his spot for shits and giggles though

i will say this, the dj's that we are friends with i met strictly because of the buisness and i am soo very grateful for that, very good peeps we surround ourselves around,

now damn it binoy get on the ball with OUR party!!!

Originally posted by dancerbar

couldnt have said it better myself, i still wanna blow up his spot for shits and giggles though

i will say this, the dj's that we are friends with i met strictly because of the buisness and i am soo very grateful for that, very good peeps we surround ourselves around,

now damn it binoy get on the ball with OUR party!!!

So true, Def surround ourselves with good people. Some of the nicest guys in the world. Thats what makes workin in this business so great for me. Some people talk about shady this and shady that. I dont know anyone that i work with thats shady.

Oh and dont worry the party is gonna be great!

hilarious!.....you were so out of it when you bought that radio.....that was a funny day...Yeah you could say that my six pac is in tact..hahaha.....I can't wait to get mangled with you guys you make me laugh.....keep up the great posts on this thing.......it makes me get through my day b/c all you do is abuse people and I laugh my balls off.